Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

The place must really stink for someone like Dan to entertain this type of move especially with his uncle playing here and just signing a 5 year deal. FMD.
They’d be offering big money, and they can hide some of it by having the AFL make some sort of indigenous ambassador role, then there’s also the gf factor. She’s a DJ, the Gold Coast life would be very attractive to her. If Dogwick wasn’t there, though, they never would have come sniffing around. If they want him, then they pay big in terms of draft capital, and if they don’t, you signed a contract, Dan, you have to honour it.

Reactions: 4 users
I guess there really was something in that catch up Rioli had with Dimma after Suns game back in April.

Reactions: 6 users
It's time for the Gold C*nts (Gerrard Healey's words, not mine) to change their guernsey and come up with something minus that god awful mutant football logo. I simply won't stand for Danel wearing those rags they currently call a guernsey.

Reactions: 2 users
Disappointed in Dan and even more indignation for Hunwick.

Did Dan snatch it because the club possibly put Shai on the table if some rumors are at all factual.

Did Dan snatch it because the club possibly put Shai on the table if some rumors are at all factual.

Depends, did we put Shay on the table before Dan's trip to the Gold Coast where he met Dimma and then got caught at the airport?

Depends, did we put Shay on the table before Dan's trip to the Gold Coast where he met Dimma and then got caught at the airport?
Maybe not and Dans meeting with Hunwick was above board and Dan maybe revisited any previous discussion after finding out about Shai later in the season.

This is supposition on my part obviously, but we dont even know if the rumor that Shai was put up by the club have any truth to them. Just playing devils advocate.

Maybe not and Dans meeting with Hunwick was above board and Dan maybe revisited any previous discussion after finding out about Shai later in the season.

This is supposition on my part obviously, but we dont even know if the rumor that Shai was put up by the club have any truth to them. Just playing devils advocate.
Not sure if the boys got together this week for Mad Monday, but if they did, Shai was already in Perth on Monday.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Somethings rotten in Denmark to precipitate this player unrest / movement imo.
Not necessarily. You've got a bunch of millenials who have only experienced success and have no appreciation for doing the hard yards to get there. They've walked in to a Dusty/Cotch/Jack/Rance era and haven't had to work that hard themselves. All of a sudden, the success is gone, the stars doing the heavy lifting are gone and they have a new coach who is demanding more of them as a result

Reactions: 4 users
As long as we are fairly compensated than it's a win win for both he and the club.

You're not going to boo him?
Surely not.

We did the same to them.
Does that make Prestia and Lynch weak as *smile*?

Players move.
Rioli was drafted in 2015. Literally had 1 year of tough times. It’s been all gravy since then. Now when it’s time to stick fat and help the club they bail. Weak. Zero leadership.

Lynch and Prestia spent 8 years at Gold Coast through tough times. They did their time with no success.

Reactions: 10 users