Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

The place must really stink for someone like Dan to entertain this type of move especially with his uncle playing here and just signing a 5 year deal. FMD.

• Dislike
Reactions: 2 users
Last week Yze said Shai hadn't requested a trade but had expressed an interest in moving back to Perth. But if a deal can't be done, he would honour his contract.

I wonder if the Daniel position is similar? Ideally I would move but happy to honour my contract if Suns don't provide the compensation we want?

He can't move if we don't like the deal. Bid on Lombard if they don't pony up. Stuff them.

Reactions: 3 users
Ball is in RFC's court
Play hard ball Tigers
Get the best deal done that's possible or tell GCS and Rioli that it's no deal.
Gotta keep looking forward.

And by the way, how damn good is Nathan Broad
Possibly should give serious consideration to him beng named the next skipper of the Club.

Reactions: 14 users
Probably, so why shouldn’t Blair call out Leo Lombard right after he calls out Levi Ashcroft with our first pick?? The AFL would no doubt put in a rule change to ensure it doesn’t happen again but we could seriously bend over both clubs..GC would be frothing at the mouth and madly texting Laura Kane complaining
Ironically, we called out Matt Kennedy, then Eric Hipwood before we called out Dan Rioli.

And IIRC we only had this pick because Treloar chose Collingwood's better list.

So we went and got Prestia instead, which helped us get Caddy, which helped us get Lynch.

How's that for sliding door moments!

Reactions: 13 users
Christmas is Early this year as the rebuild is happening. Soon we will have the next generation of stars. Hard pill to swallow losing champion players, but we're in the business of winning premierships so this is the beginning to that road of success.

Reactions: 5 users
Pick 6 is cursed.
*smile* I forgot all about that. The Cure of Pick 6 is very real. Any chance there will be a start first round compo pick for a PSD that can turn it into pick 7? But that would screw our Pick 1. OK, get 6 and ontrade it to another club that needs a low pick.

Ball is in RFC's court
Play hard ball Tigers
Get the best deal done that's possible or tell GCS and Rioli that it's no deal.
Gotta keep looking forward.

And by the way, how damn good is Nathan Broad
Possibly should give serious consideration to him beng named the next skipper of the Club.
To be fair who would take Broad anyway given his age?

• Angry
Reactions: 2 users
Well, I guess the media got this one right.

Anyway, pick 6 & 13 for Rioli and maybe a second rounder. Geez, I might actually watch the first night of the draft this year.

Reactions: 1 users