Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

Pick 6 & 13 otherwise GTFO

We will hold firm on Pick 6 I reckon. We can give them later picks in either 2024 or 2025.

In reality he's probably worth Pick 6 by itself, but if we can get 13 through a pick trade as part of it, then it makes sense.

Would we do 6, 13 and 46 for Rioli, 29 and WC's F2 (which we get as part of the Baker trade), its around about Pick 5 in pick value. We then guarantee no bids on Lombard with any of our picks inside say 10.

Reactions: 1 user
Geepers, No Prince?

The Riolis are splitting up?

When Mozza renewed I thought The Prince was safe.

Looks like "someone" has been in his ear.

Whatever Legacy Hooch accumulated, he is starting to burn a big, huge, massive hole right through it.

I think earlier in the Year he said The Tiges will be fine.
Well, not if you plunder them they won't.
Shame Beavis.

I thought 2 Wins was bad.

Just tops the Year off for me. *smile*!

• Sad
Reactions: 10 users
On pick 4 - If Adelaide trade back pick 4 for 6 In a multi club trade part of Jack Lukosius's salary could be paid by Richmond via the GC in a Rioli trade.

I don't see Adelaide trading Pick 4 at all. They will want it for Draper. If a 1st is involved for Lukosius it will almost certainly be a future 1st.

Reactions: 3 users
If players like Rioli and Shai go then we MUST play hardball on the trades. We haven’t done much in the past to suggest that we will, though.

Reactions: 4 users
I remember reading somewhere after 2016 about Jack and cotch feeling they wouldn't win a flag but wanted to ensure that the young players like Daniel could in future years. Pity we don't have those thoughts happening anymore.

• Love
  • Angry
Reactions: 12 users
I remember reading somewhere after 2016 about Jack and cotch feeling they wouldn't win a flag but wanted to ensure that the young players like Daniel could in future years. Pity we don't have those thoughts happening anymore.

Yeah it reflects badly on Daniel

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
If we are being honest what’s different between Dan & Hardwick ?

Both leaving before their contracts ended.

At least we will get a good pick for Rioli.

Always thought he was a Tiger for life.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Not sure why anyone is surprised.

The startled look on Dans face when confronted at the airport earlier in the year said it all. Add the fact that his camp didn't deny the reports all year and here we are.

If GC can give up pick 2 for Lachie Weller and give out pick 7 to get Bowes off their books, pick 6 as a minimum must be mentioned for us to even take the call.

Time to get ruthless.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14 users
If we are being honest what’s different between Dan & Hardwick ?

Both leaving before their contracts ended.

At least we will get a good pick for Rioli.

Always thought he was a Tiger for life.
That’s what he said when he signed the contract. This is part of the problem with winning the flags. They’ve accomplished the ultimate. If Shai and Rioli never play in another GF team they’ve still got 5 between them. It may also be the this isn’t really the side these 2 guys played with. Dan started in 2016, Shai in 2017. The band is breaking up.

Reactions: 3 users
play hardball Tiges - go hard against the plastic self important sunshine half club

if they are "expecting pick 6 to get it done" ? screw them ...

Reactions: 4 users