Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

Collingwood's running half back Noble has requested trade purportedly to Gold Coast.
Interesting given Rioli:unsure:

Yep and the age says for GC pick 20.

Could we see Gold Coast Lukocis and pick 6 to Adelaide for pick 4, Pick 4 to the tigers and Rioli to GC - are we happy with that scenario or should we ask for GC pick 6 and Lukocis for Rioli which I would prefer?

Reactions: 1 user
I get that, but if I'm giving up a top 5-6, I'd expect to be giving up a 200 game player.

4-5 years of Dan is approx 100.
Gold Coast have had so many top picks and still never finished higher than 12th. Time for them to try something different and give us 6,13 & 20 for Rioli.

Noble is contracted too, pies will play hardball, we better too if Rioli asks to leave

Reactions: 1 user

Could we see Gold Coast Lukocis and pick 13 to Adeliade for pick 4
this would be excellent. Also work a deal with WCE we give them Freo second pick which is 10 (assume we get 9 & 10 for bolton), they have Baker we get no 3 plus second rounder.

Rioli notified the club he wants to play at the Gold Coast today.

100% source.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7 users

Could we see Gold Coast Lukocis and pick 6 to Adelaide for pick 4, Pick 4 to the tigers and Rioli to GC - are we happy with that scenario or should we ask for GC pick 6 and Lukocis for Rioli which I would prefer?
I would accept that plus a second roundee back to us and is pick 4 and early 30s