Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

Cal Twomey has been big on this for a while. Expects Rioli to announce he wants a trade next week.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
so we should get at least 7 picks within the top 20.
2 Rioli, 1 baker 1 second round, 2 shai, our first, and maybe a bundle of picks for one other

so we should get at least 7 picks within the top 20.
2 Rioli, 1 baker 1 second round, 2 shai, our first, and maybe a bundle of picks for one other
No draft expert but thank Christ this a deep drfat. Pundits say not much diference between top 15 and even top 20. Last year it tailed away after 10 or so

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah, Dan would have shut it down by now if it wasn’t true.
I know what you're saying but he's contracted so he doesn't have to comment at all.

I think if he asks to go to GC we straight up say no (it's not like he's returning for family reasons) or we make GC absolutely pay through the nose, unprecedentedly so, moreso than Shai who at least has family reasons for returning to WA.

Reactions: 4 users
As good as Dan is..very good..pick 5 can get us a 12 year high quality mid.
That is better than what Dan has to offer.
ie..Lalor or Smith or Langford or Reid.
pretty much guaranteed.

Add that to FOS or Draper...our rebuild is kick started immediately.

Reactions: 8 users