Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

A bit of fast forwarding of the tape me thinks, needs the Benny Hill music to go with it ;D

If he is only 65kgs I want to jump on his scales. Has some decent arm definition for an 18yo and doesn't look too out of place

How about the bit in the highlight package when he makes Taylor Hunt look stupid?

Delightful. Exciting time.

BrisTiger24 said:
If he is only 65kgs I want to jump on his scales. Has some decent arm definition for an 18yo and doesn't look too out of place

I was thinking the same when he took down Houli in the tackle. He has some strength in the core too.

Needs a couple of preseasons. Even though he is very evasive he was really bumped of the ball at the intra club last week

He's incredibly evasive, that's for sure. Makes me think he'd be good on a wing.

wayne said:
Taylor Hunt makes himself look stupid most the time. :hihi

Didn't in the Hawthorn game last year, game on a knife edge in the second half, 'Hodge (???)) handballs to Hartung at halfback, under pressure from Hunt, half-tackle-half-tap and intercept by Taylor Hunt, Hartung lays the tackle, Hunt shakes the tackle and springs up like a jack-in-the-box and handballs to Lambert on the burst..puts it through GOAL to the TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With that side step, that pace and the ability to tackle. He is ready to go.

I am calling him J.J Rioli. Junior Junior Rioli.

tigersnake said:
Didn't in the Hawthorn game last year, game on a knife edge in the second half, 'Hodge (???)) handballs to Hartung at halfback, under pressure from Hunt, half-tackle-half-tap and intercept by Taylor Hunt, Hartung lays the tackle, Hunt shakes the tackle and springs up like a jack-in-the-box and handballs to Lambert on the burst..puts it through GOAL to the TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"they are 3 in front can you believe it....."

SCOOP said:
With that side step, that pace and the ability to tackle. He is ready to go.

I am calling him J.J Rioli. Junior Junior Rioli.

J2R

tigersnake said:

I did say 'most' of the time ;D

wayne said:
I did say 'most' of the time ;D

I know ;D

I do reckon he's a bit unfairly maligned though. As a fringe player, I'm happy to have him, If he can just keep his cool under extreme pressure a bit better and a bit more often, I'll be much more happy.

sorry off topic, on Rioli, he'll play a fair bit this season I reckon, its the vibe.

tigersnake said:
I know ;D

I do reckon he's a bit unfairly maligned though. As a fringe player, I'm happy to have him, If he can just keep his cool under extreme pressure a bit better and a bit more often, I'll be much more happy.

sorry off topic, on Rioli, he'll play a fair bit this season I reckon, its the vibe.

The Rioli name carries a distinct vibe at Tigerland

mad_doggy911 said:
What's his engine like?

Has elite speed and endurance..

Video up on RFC site with Choco about Rioli.... The last comment made me smile, as Choco has a wry smile says to all richmond supporters that he belongs here and "Just wait".....