Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

Baloo said:
That joy of his faces when he ran down Saad was priceless.

Best part of the play is that Shank who has speed couldn't stretch enough to grab Saad, and then Rio comes in with the extra gear.

He made a few blues in the first half but he works so hard he's never out of it. Finished strong. Running into form.

That chase down of Saad was just brilliant.
When Saad got the ball and started moving .... you could feel and hear the buzz of the bombers fans at the G ... and then boooom Dan puts them out for the count.

Loved it.

spook said:
He made a few blues in the first half but he works so hard he's never out of it. Finished strong. Running into form.

Agree he looked better the further the game went. Love him up the ground.

BetterTigers said:
That chase down of Saad was just brilliant.
When Saad got the ball and started moving .... you could feel and hear the buzz of the bombers fans at the G ... and then boooom Dan puts them out for the count.

Loved it.

Yes loved it too, especially the grin and when he whispered, pay back's a b!tch buddy, that trumps your tackle in the 1st quarter.

Great double page spread on Daniel in HS today.

In it he revealed his ambition to add size and turn midfield beast alongside Dusty & Cotch.

Now that, I would love to see!

caesar said:

In it he revealed his ambition to add size and turn midfield beast alongside Dusty & Cotch.

Always looked like the type who would progress to the midfield , the one positive of Rioli missing the first half of the season is he should be now about to blossom in September,

caesar said:

:clap

Cant believe there is no love for Rioli.

Was brilliant last night.

Just like Martin this bloke is made for September.

Yep deserves much more love. The pressure he and George applied in the forward line was immense.

Smoking Aces said:
Cant believe there is no love for Rioli.

Was brilliant last night.

Just like Martin this bloke is made for September.

Yeah, easily could've had five goals. The blind turn out of the touched ball that he just got tackled on and the spilled mark that lead to a McIntosh goal.

The dribble goal was just pure genius. Never looked like missing.

Guys are usually trying to make the break left or right as it hits the square. He knew he had to straight line that ball from 35-40. Did not shift course a millimeter.

I can almost imagine the feeling of terror the opposition have when the ball is on the ground and Rioli is in the vicinity.
The description of Rioli being like a shark in the water is so vivid and appropriate. A magic shark!

Everyone loves Daniel ....delicious.

Just looking forward to D Rioli entering his prime with Jnr also on board ........................

Phil Egan is excited so that excites me.

Dont Argue said:
I can almost imagine the feeling of terror the opposition have when the ball is on the ground and Rioli is in the vicinity.
The description of Rioli being like a shark in the water is so vivid and appropriate. A magic shark!

Thought the same.
Imagine being the defender and the ball is loose on the ground with Rioli near...sheer terror.
I said at the game, we just need to soccer the ball in randomly forward and our smalls will create havoc.