Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

Thought he was crucial early last night, showed his class a couple of times out marking a quality shut down player in Geary, sky’s the limit for Rioli it’s only a matter of time till he becomes another quality player in the midfield rotation

Limping badly after th game in the rooms. He seems to limp a lot after games hope he is ok what a gun.

GEDS1 said:
Limping badly after th game in the rooms. He seems to limp a lot after games hope he is ok what a gun.

The flattest I have ever seen Rioli play.
Not his usual flat out 'ping pong' chasing self.

Zero tackles?

Must be injured surely?

Quiet, but I thought he did some really crucial things in the last when Geelong were coming.

Needs to lift, and we need him to. A firing Rioli is essential for our back to back tilt.

He's been right off the past two games. Lacking his usual zip.

Lack of a pre-season has caught up with Daniel. Doesn’t have the fitness base to get himself up every week. Unless injured, the best thing for him is to keep playing him and building match fitness.