Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

St Kevin said:
Gave him two votes. I thought he was borderline untouchable last night.

Same. Was surprised he didn’t get more votes.

was born for the big games....brilliant game....him and castagna great so much manic pressure....both unrelenting....

MD Jazz said:
Same. Was surprised he didn’t get more votes.

Rioli was great but I didn't think he was 2nd best on ground. Thought he was pretty equal with Caddy for forward player influence (he should have had 3 goals too, I still reckon that poster was a goal). It's the forward line balance as a group that makes us so dangerous.

I wonder when Daniel will start being called Daniel Rioli, instead of ‘a Rioli’. And ‘Rioli just doing what Riolis do’ is getting a bit hackneyed.

Small thing, but it irks me a bit. Time to give the man his individuality.

He is the ultimate small forward for high pressure finals football. Where was the AA small forward bruest last thursday? Looking for a hole to hide in.

Harry said:
He is the ultimate small forward for high pressure finals football. Where was the AA small forward bruest last thursday? Looking for a hole to hide in.

Yeah they go to early on the AA squad - it’s what players do in finals that makes or breaks reputations

Bullarto Tiger said:
I believe Daniel Rioli will be the best of all the Riolis, including Maurice and that's saying a lot.

Well hopefully Daniel and Maurice Jnr are both better than Maurice and Cyril because if they are ...................good times

Bullarto Tiger said:
I believe Daniel Rioli will be the best of all the Riolis, including Maurice and that's saying a lot.

If he ends up in the midfield, you might be right. I'd love to see him playing in the midfield next year.

Bullarto Tiger said:
Not at all as silly as it sounds , could also see him being a vc in a few years , the other indigenous players love him and look up to him, natural leaderships qualities

tigerman said:
If he ends up in the midfield, you might be right. I'd love to see him playing in the midfield next year.

more than likely 1 small forward will be dropped for lynch

mad_tiggy911 said:
Conca will be VFL and Higgo into Concas role.
Reecey the Concareter still hasn't been re-signed as yet I believe. Could it be a possibility that he's given a run at a flag this year n then there's a trade back to W.A.