Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

He's definitely not right - does he need a break to get right or does he just need to push through?

No he must keep playing UNLESS he is injured than of course rest him..He has missed allot of football...

Simply missed a heap of footy this year. Just needs to keep playing n slowly rebuilding his touch n timing. things will click into place n everyone will be wondering what all the angst was about.

Rioli is silk, imperative we keep getting some miles into the legs. Building slowly for a full September assault.

As others have mentioned Rioli needs to get more work into him not less, He will get a break before finals

But I would like to see
Townsend , Miles , C.Ellis , Lloyd all play against Gold Coast perhaps they may have some interest

26 touches, surely a PB? Thought he was really good, played further up the ground to use his speed and tank.

Danny looked really fast and bouncy today. partied like it was 2017 :partyfest

Amazing endurance. He was instrumental in a forward passage and we turned it over and then there is Daniel chasing down a Suns player

Yesterday’s game I believe is what they were planning to do in 2018 until he had to miss the entire pre season, I think will start to see Rioli more up the ground now he is regaining his fitness

Thought he had a very good last quarter even without that massive tackle. Also don’t mind him higher up the ground, like the last 2 weeks.

Great signs is Dans possession numbers increasing to go with his awesome tackling.

Really starting to hit form.

Just need him to start hitting the scoreboard a bit more now.