Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

lukeanddad said:
I just turned to the guys around me
and gushed like a 14 year old girl at a Justin Bieber concert

:hihi.

well put. he has that effect on me too L&D

a mate of mine - a Bomber supporter !? - was pointing out to his son recently that the play of Daniels against the Cats where he goes for it along the boundary, gets the free, kicks the goal - is one of the best bits of footy yr ever going to see. after Daniels one handed mark and outside of the boot goal against the Swans, he again pointed out to his son that it doesn't get any better than this - and replayed the moment many times.

UKTiger said:
Wouldn't trade him for a pot of gold. Even tonight showed his class

He gt injured during the 3rd. That totally destroyed our forward pressure and the ball came out at a million miles a hour.
He is huge.
Bulter jack and him are our forward line

Any issues?

Saw him coming out of the rooms with a trainer by themselves. I know he generally has that walk that you think he is limping but what do others think?

Anyone saw it?

Pure class. Star.

Wish he didn't take the advantage and hold up/stop play but is a class above so many of our other smalls when he is on. His second/third efforts are unbelievable.