Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

ninjahaha said:
That mark and goal in the first was right infant of me.

Couldnt believe it when he grabbed it one handed.

Coulnt believe he kept his balance and landed like a cat!

Couldnt believe it when he played on

Couldn't believe it went through for a goal!

My favourite moment since the GF!

This.

That was *smile* amazing from the boy, how good is he.

My god he is so important to the team.

Warrior Poet..this name befits him perfectly ..lets start the campaign. Love to see someone with a banner at the next game... "RIOLI, WARRIOR POET " !

Thought my eyes ( old ) were deceiving me.

Had to watch the replay.

Yep Rioli planted a kiss on Concas forehead.

This team, the love, care and comradere is real and not manufactured by this team and players.

That's culture!

Besides the goal thought he struggled overall. To be expected in his 2nd game back from a long layoff

That mark and goal should be replayed 100 times this week. but because it was us, we will be lucky to see it ever again.
Almost as bad as the coverage of the Cotchin goal in the 2nd semi final against Geelong.

The biggest travesty of the game and why people are losing interest was on full display last night.

Daniel Rioli does something completely and utterly specatacular and amaze balls yet all we heard was Buddy this Buddy that, Rance this Rance that, unfortunately Reeces injury and Chamberlain and his mates doing their very best to ruin what was a good contest.

People should be seeing and talking D Riolis magnificent mark and goal not the Swans and the umpiring which was a *smile*%#%#%# disgrace.

Baloo said:
That piece of Rioli Magic in the first quarter was a very fitting way for Dan to let the AFL know that while Uncle Cyril might be out of action, the Rioli Magic continues.

This kid is going to be something very special.

already is Baloo!!

craig said:
The biggest travesty of the game and why people are losing interest was on full display last night.

Daniel Rioli does something completely and utterly specatacular and amaze balls yet all we heard was Buddy this Buddy that, Rance this Rance that, unfortunately Reeces injury and Chamberlain and his mates doing their very best to ruin what was a good contest.

People should be seeing and talking D Riolis magnificent mark and goal not the Swans and the umpiring which was a *smile*%#%#%# disgrace.

Well said buddy.

my love of danny rioli knows no bounds.

forgive me if I already posted this,

but the other day Marcia Langton was talking to Phiilip Adams (who i like, but his fundamentalist anti-sport line really *smile* me off and de-sophisticates him I reckon)

they were talking about the Tiwi and it went something like this

Marcia: of course the Rioli's come from Tiwi

Phillip: and the TIWI have produced some footballers of note havnt they Marcia?

Marcia: yes, The Rioli's phillip (in Marcia's trademark acerbic)

Phillip: forgive me marcia, but I dont speak sport. What did they acheive?

Marcia: THE RIOLIS phillip. The RIOLIS

it was superb. I dont think Phillip realised (of course), but Marcia entirely humiliated him.

:afro

easy said:
my love of danny rioli knows no bounds.

forgive me if I already posted this,

but the other day Marcia Langton was talking to Phiilip Adams (who i like, but his fundamentalist anti-sport line really *smile*s me off and de-sophisticates him I reckon)

they were talking about the Tiwi and it went something like this

Marcia: of course the Rioli's come from Tiwi

Phillip: and the TIWI have produced some footballers of note havnt they Marcia?

Marcia: yes, The Rioli's phillip (in Marcia's trademark acerbic)

Phillip: forgive me marcia, but I dont speak sport. What did they acheive?

Marcia: THE RIOLIS phillip. The RIOLIS

it was superb. I dont think Phillip realised (of course), but Marcia entirely humiliated him.

:afro

X a million

Currently my favourite player to watch.

It's a different sort of excitement, rioli excitement. I now know why Bruce has had so many crises watching Riolis play.

I have to watch a replay again, but...

Last quarter, ball comes to ground on the wing
Dan swoops and grabs in one motion, like iron filings to a magnet. It just stuck
He takes off and sees Titch 25m away and handpasses to his advantage. And the ball was deep in our forward line.
I just turned to the guys around me
and gushed like a 14 year old girl at a Justin Bieber concert

lukeanddad said:
I have to watch a replay again, but...

Last quarter, ball comes to ground on the wing
Dan swoops and grabs in one motion, like iron filings to a magnet. It just stuck
He takes off and sees Titch 25m away and handpasses to his advantage. And the ball was deep in our forward line.
I just turned to the guys around me
and gushed like a 14 year old girl at a Justin Bieber concert

Fair gush that id reckon then