Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

DirtyDogTiger said:
Is that Maurice's boy?
We can just claim him can't we?
He's a father /son right?
I'm sure I'm right
We can claim him as long as he agrees to be taken as a F/S and then we would have to go through the bidding process.

Exactly Chiangmai Tiger!

Plenty.

Like we bidding on players this draft.

No doubt a first rounder. How many years before he is eligible? True he would have to nominate us and then the bidding will come on draft day if the rules are not changed again .

waiting said:
Exactly Chiangmai Tiger!

Plenty.

Like we bidding on players this draft.

No doubt a first rounder. How many years before he is eligible? True he would have to nominate us and then the bidding will come on draft day if the rules are not changed again .

Could well be changed again. If not, and if he is a good player, should be a piece of cake judging by how bids were matched this year, accumulate a mit of low picks and keep saying 'i'll see you'.

He'd be 12 or 13 if he's playing under 14s, assuming he's playing in his correct age group. I'm hoping he follows Cyril and Dan's path of studying in Victoria for a bit before being drafted. Four years out and I'm excited already

year of the tiger said:
He will enjoy being drafted into a team coming off a 4-peat then

Well that potentially covers 16 teams (excl Hawthorn and Carlton) ;)

Good to see on Instagram with maurice jnr with the caption he will be a tiger one day !

smokin joe said:
Where was the article TOO.?

Can't recall think it was on the age website. There's also an article on the site that can't be named mentioning the performances of the new recruits which also says Rioli's skills have been a standout.

Strange, (especially when he is our number 1 draft pick), that there is no footage at all of Rioli training in any RFC website training reports/footage. Has he been in full training? The only time i went pre xmas he was doing very light running drills only.