Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

SCOOP said:
Mark my words, he'll have. reality show with Fevs daughter in 12 months.

Hope Daniel keeps his wits about him, young Mia has a keen eye for footy players.

If he trains well on selection night and no issue's in 48 hours after - He plays

Out: Houli - Higgins
In : Rioli - Grimes

SCOOP said:
Mark my words, he'll have. reality show with Fevs daughter in 12 months.

“Bloodlines: The making of the next great Full Forward”

Though Mia is Fev’s stepdaughter but that won’t stop the reality TV scene

I reckon you get a pretty good guide off the website/app when someone’s being promoted. It’s like they condition us for it. He’s playing Saturday night

I would have thought would need to get at least a full game under his belt maybe 2 before bringing him in

If you offered me 50% of Dan Vs 80% of Jack (H), I'd take it. Of course, the extra 30 minutes would need to be spread across 8-10 players.

But I'd still take it!

Platinum member said:
I reckon you get a pretty good guide off the website/app when someone’s being promoted. It’s like they condition us for it. He’s playing Saturday night

Scratch that. Club just confirmed vfl this week

French Tiger said:
I would have thought would need to get at least a full game under his belt maybe 2 before bringing him in

The right move for him to play VFL. Just needs to get a full game or two. Might be in contention for Port 6 days later if he gets through while and shines this round.

tigerlove said:
The right move for him to play VFL. Just needs to get a full game or two. Might be in contention for Port 6 days later if he gets through while and shines this round.
Port is a 5 day break (VFL on sunday) so doubt he plays there, then Cats week after then bye, which is great time to bring him in.

Tigers of Old said:
Shame. thought he might get up for it.

shouldn't be picked for DT just because he is indigenous. he should (and will) be picked when he's ready. He's a crucial player for us and we don't wanna see a reoccurrence.

Ian4 said:
shouldn't be picked for DT just because he is indigenous. he should (and will) be picked when he's ready. He's a crucial player for us and we don't wanna see a reoccurrence.

if he's not ready then fair enough. We're not in a position where we need to be put players out there too early.

Tigers of Old said:
if he's not ready then fair enough. We're not in a position where we need to be put players out there too early.
I really don’t see the difference to him playing 100% VFL or 80% AFL this week. Looking at his work rate in the VFL last week I reckon he is ready. He’s done the preparation and they will not let him play if he wasn’t ready. I reckon he will play.