Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

Tigers of Old said:
Our best small pressure forward is not that easy to replace.

yeah, we all thought it was going to be easy.

Stengle and $hai have got this.

Its become apparent that Jack is the conductor of our forward pressure and Dannyboy is the leading first violinist.

George and Butler are on Oboe and Basoon, and the Basoon needs a new reed.

We just cant get an ovation, playing this symphony without our leading first violin

he is is largely irreplaceable

easy said:

Its become apparent that Jack is the conductor of our forward pressure and Dannyboy is the leading first violinist.

We just cant get an ovation, playing this symphony without our leading first violin

Biggest disappointment for me this year is that Shai could not step up to fill Rioli's forward pressure role to keep some semblance of the 3 amigos. That we are 7 - 2 without that is a pretty fair effort. Hopefully Dreamtime it is back Rioli Stengle and Georgie would be nice,

caesar said:
Biggest disappointment for me this year is that Shai could not step up to fill Rioli's forward pressure role to keep some semblance of the 3 amigos.

yeah me too.

easy said:

Beautifully put...he is irreplaceable...without him we may not have won the GWS final...I know we still may have, but he got us going almost single handedly. I also think he was carrying an injury a lot of last year. He's the body type that the lack of preseason may not mean he has as much catch up to play...hopefully he peaks in September.

bpchia said:
.without him we may not have won the GWS final..

very true.

I think its not unreasonable to surmise that we wouldnt have won the 2017 premiership without Dannyboy.

I love him so.

mad_tiggy911 said:
Massive out. Surprised we're 7-2 without him.

yeah. realised today weve gone 7-2 largely without 2 of our best 6 (drioli and dion).

GWS can eat *smile*

Those highlights of Dans pressure on the Tigers site are amazing, oppo players sh!te themselves when he is near, hope Dimma picks him this week.

Nomorewaiting said:
Have a feeling he will be selected. No real word or reason, just my feeling.

They didn't rule him out but I feel he won't be selected. Reckon he might be a chance for Power 6 days later and then a bye to freshen up.