Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

easy said:
:partyfest

I reckon we could afford the luxury of playing every indigenous bloke we have for dreamtime.

Rioli $hai Stengle

Sheds Jack Drummond

Hope you're not serious and that our team selection is always based on cold hard facts in order to play and win games.

mad_tiggy911 said:
What's it been now 7-8 months? Hopefully we've been careful and diligent in his rehab as I would hate to see him go down again. If he gets back to near his best we're a massive chance to go b2b.

Maybe he could be our wildcard in the 2nd half of the season. We're easily a 3 goal better side with him in the 22.

That means plenty of 120 point sores fro us ...haven't been too stressed getting to 100 most weeks this year.

DirtyDogTiger said:
Rioli confirmed for VFL.
Hope he gets through and pulls up ok.

I think 2 full vfl games should qualify him for afl, also depending on how he goes.

With Prestia right to come back against stkilda, all our premiership 22 should be available for footy next week.

I hope we're not disguising just for the sake of him playing Dreamtime.

As long as he got through.

Hes obviously targeting the Dreamtime game but surely he wont have the tank to be playing in that game.

Small forwards on notice now and the pressure to go up for them, with Daniels return in the coming weeks.

Saw some footage of him from today's game in the news.
Sold a bag full of candy - it was a beautiful thing! :clap

Gee the media still cannot accept that we did not lose the Grand Final last year.
Article about Rioli on the site that cannot be named:-

"The 21-year-old hadn't played since badly breaking his left ankle in the last quarter of the Tigers' Grand Final triumph over Richmond."

23.21.159 said:
Gee the media still cannot accept that we did not lose the Grand Final last year.

"The 21-year-old hadn't played since badly breaking his left ankle in the last quarter of the Tigers' Grand Final triumph over Richmond."

In a funny kind of way, it was a triumph over Richmond

so happy Drioli is on the comeback.

Rioli was quiet but good to see him get through. Will be short of match fitness. Hopefully can build this and form and be back soon.

23.21.159 said:

Are you serious?

What goose wrote that?