Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

caesar said:
No, said they needed to get full pre-season type work into him before joining in skills so a fair way off . Still in TBC category. They will be very very careful with this one. You would think he needs a month of conditioning and two weeks of skills minimum? What do people think? I'll guess round 6 vs Pies will be his comeback game.

Reckon he'll see some time in the VFL first too.

caesar said:
No, said they needed to get full pre-season type work into him before joining in skills so a fair way off . Still in TBC category. They will be very very careful with this one. You would think he needs a month of conditioning and two weeks of skills minimum? What do people think? I'll guess round 6 vs Pies will be his comeback game.

ill go for rd 10 v saints after 2 weeks finding touch in the 2's

Blind Turn said:
Players can go at 110%.
Lol. No they can't. There is only ever 100% of something. Players can and do lift their effort, performance from 30%, 60%, 85% to perhaps 100% or even maintain a certain high level for an extended period of time. But they can't be more than they actually are.

craig said:
I always thought 100% sum is the complete sum.

Cant do better than 100%.

Have i missed something.

Not exactly when it comes to football.
You can be cherry ripe
You can be right to go
You can be 110%

What about when I’m giving 110% and try harder, Can there be 120%?

Hardwick was asked about Rioli last night and said he was getting close, and progressing well.