Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

Just spoke to his uncle Shannon whom I work with about Daniel.

Apparently he is on the Tiwi Is recovering from his broken foot which is a 10 week injury. So he will have a late start to the pre-season apparently.

According to Shannon he is a very quiet kid when at home and doesn't eat poorly or drink barely at all. This is unlike a number of other NT AFL players who come up here in the break and get 'on it'. He named a few.

So mostly good news for us Tigerheads.

This kid has it he just has it, love him and his grounded personality will take him a long way in this caper.

Djevv said:
I asked Shannon if he would get on the Turtle: he said no.

Those other AFL players tended to hit the booze pretty hard according to Shannon.

Ha ha ha ha maybe the ol turtle meat was a smokescreen :hihi

Having lived in China for 11 years and Asia nearly 20, Turtles are considered very healthy and promote long life as per the animal themselves.

Ive tried a few in my day, like most things obscure they taste like chicken to me, except the steamed slimy shell which was not pleasant at all.

thirsty_turtle_011.jpg