Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

JimJessTorp said:
He wins the award for bravest date pick at the Brownlow as well.

Coaches daughter?

Daniel - Are you mad?

;D

They live in the same house too. I imagine locks are being changed and cctv cameras installed.

jb03 said:
Great work Dan. The replay of the goal didn't do it justice as they missed the lead up work.
Dunno that it was the best, but we'll take it.

Everything's coming up Milhouse this week.

Honestly thought it was the goal of the year then and now.

JimJessTorp said:
He wins the award for bravest date pick at the Brownlow as well.

Coaches daughter?

Daniel - Are you mad?

;D

Think it was a chaperone-type arrangement rather than anything romantic.

I'm honestly surprised that he won, although it was a wonderful goal and the replay they showed didn't show the build up adequately.

Having said that, it looks as though things are finally going our way and this is a good sign coming into the big dance. Hopefully, we continue to get the rub of the green on the weekend.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Honestly thought it was the goal of the year then and now.

Think it was a chaperone-type arrangement rather than anything romantic.

You would expect so with him , the coach and the daughter living under the same roof

My god....the two puppets on AFL360 strike again. They reckon Franklin's goal was GOTY.....WTF?? He fumbled the ball as he was running the distance and it was just a simple kick to the goal line that went through. Where the *smile* was the creativity that Rioli showed!!!