Welcome to the tigers Campbell Gray | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the tigers Campbell Gray

Shocked Oh My GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Welcome Campbell may you continue to build on and generate that flexibility you have shown already. You will be in great company. Continue to grow and be proud of this Club.

Reactions: 5 users
I don't believe the clubs can make list changes until november, starting with the main draft.
So we cant add Mutz or any other player
Worst will be if Mutaz rips the rest of 2024 vfl up and gets picked by another club. I really believed we were hiding him.

Reactions: 1 user
Worst will be if Mutaz rips the rest of 2024 vfl up and gets picked by another club. I really believed we were hiding him.
Not sure how Mutaz is going to tear it up when he is out for 10 weeks with injury

Reactions: 1 users
Not sure how Mutaz is going to tear it up when he is out for 10 weeks with injury
He's not out for the season? It was 10 weeks 4 or so weeks ago I meant when he's back.

Last edited:
If you love Mutaz, we rate Blight higher.
Certainly agree selectors know better than me. I'm just a romantic that is biased by our vfl. I thought Nour did some exceptional things this year and had a great trajectory.
I look forward to seeing both lads play this week. In Toce we trust.

Reactions: 4 users
Rubbish
Can't be any worse than Tyler Young...
Tyler,s been fine .Consider the inept pressure placed upfeild and how easy the ball flows into oppositions foward line
Be nice if dow prestia graham dusty and bolton applied some kinda chase and pressure up the ground

Reactions: 11 users