Welcome to the tigers Campbell Gray | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the tigers Campbell Gray

Really
Get excited
Averages 8 disposals a game
Suggest you watch the games he has played before you get excited
Seriously !!
He was no 81 on Saturday afternoon
Watch the replay and make your own conclusion
There are 100 better players in the VFL
Was surprised we picked an Essendrugs VFL player considering we just flogged their VFL side on the weekend with the barest of AFL listed players in our squad n a few call up spares in our team. Can't even accuse the Touche bloke of trying to get one back on the Dodo for poaching some of our VFL players in recent years as Touche has only just walked in our door a couple of weeks ago.
Could easily have given the nod to one of our own VFL players as an incentive, same as we've been doing over the last few years.

Reactions: 1 users
Essendon buddy said this guy was moved up forward 4 weeks ago, so 9 goals since then. Up until that point was mainly a defender.
Hopefully that's something positive.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Guess we can call him Sparky n might be able to use him to wire up the place when we get our redevelopment underway. Good to hear that a 21 y.o plays like an 18 y.o. Nate Caddy. Some reference, does that mean Caddy's going to be spudding it up at magoos level in three years time?

If you do some googling on this kid, he was at Keilor footy club. Was their most improved in 22.
Played under Mick McGuane in 23. McGuane thought he had more talent than EDFL, so he got hooked up with Essendon this year.
Obviously his trajectory has been of fairly rapid improvement. Let's hope that continues.

Reactions: 20 users
Suggest you watch the VFL games as you will feel miserable
forward for 4 weeks, kicked 9 in a rubbish team in the 4 games, within the first handful of games he had played at the level after coming from keilor. give him a chance - who did you want that his pickup has offended you so? Never seen him in any context inc last week, just saying give our guys a chance.. And no, I'd sooner scoop my eyes out with a rusty spoon than watch essendon vfl games

Reactions: 2 users
Really
Get excited
Averages 8 disposals a game
Suggest you watch the games he has played before you get excited
Seriously !!
He was no 81 on Saturday afternoon
Watch the replay and make your own conclusion
There are 100 better players in the VFL
Jeez lots of positivity here...

Could post a shot of Lefau's stats and have a very similar snapshot. My understanding is he's still coming up and has kicked his goals in a *smile* team.

If Essendons VFL team is getting wrecked out of the middle and this bloke is kicking 2-3 goals from minimal possessions and looks then its not hard to see why we thought he might be useful. Very left field.

We passed on our last 2, why not pick up Mutaz now. Weird.

Reactions: 3 users
forward for 4 weeks, kicked 9 in a rubbish team in the 4 games, within the first handful of games he had played at the level after coming from keilor. give him a chance - who did you want that his pickup has offended you so? Never seen him in any context inc last week, just saying give our guys a chance.. And no, I'd sooner scoop my eyes out with a rusty spoon than watch essendon vfl games
He’s a troll, just block him.

Reactions: 1 user
Jeez lots of positivity here...

Could post a shot of Lefau's stats and have a very similar snapshot. My understanding is he's still coming up and has kicked his goals in a *smile* team.

If Essendons VFL team is getting wrecked out of the middle and this bloke is kicking 2-3 goals from minimal possessions and looks then its not hard to see why we thought he might be useful. Very left field.

We passed on our last 2, why not pick up Mutaz now. Weird.
Ummmm. We passed on our last one pick, but had also mentioned earlier in the week that we'd most likely only be taking two picks. Muttley is out for 6 to 8 weeks with a bung shoulder so it would be entirely irrelevant to pick him up in this mid season draft. If his shoulder comes good n he gets back into a bit of form with the last few VFL games of the year then there's always the November or Rookie draft selections to recruit him with.

Reactions: 1 users