Welcome to the tigers Campbell Gray | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the tigers Campbell Gray

Definitely noticed this kid on the weekend when he took his first few grabs and thought who is this. Has afl traits one grab takes it highest point good step on him agile for a big bloke, nice kick and can compete and tackle at ground level. For a mid season pick definately a good one for the potential upside he could develop into. Plays similarly to van rooen or nate caddy the way he moves
Yeah just reading between the lines looks like they see a raw kid with a lot of potential

Reactions: 4 users
What do people expect in the mid season draft ? A Harley Reid to just be hanging around waiting to be selected. Long term prospect kid needs to be given a crack

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
I see Mr Positivity has brought the mood down already. :LOL:
Might further add that Kosi played on him for most of game . Leave it at that . Mr Reality me . Suggest you watch the replay of entire game and night edited highlights
Seriously !!

Reactions: 1 user
For those not from the west, Keilor is one of the best non VFL teams in the state and could test/beat a few of the lower VFL teams. Like the selection

Reactions: 5 users
If the club drafted Jack Dyer reincarnated you would find a way to criticise it.
Lumbering under sized ruck n straight line player with dodgy knees n a brutal vicious attack on the ball n oppo players. He'd be tribunalled out of the game in his first season. Absolutely horrendous pick. We'll say nothing about his dodgy brylcreem haircut n flappy big ears 'coz that'd be unacceptable social meedjia bullying.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Might further add that Kosi played on him for most of game . Leave it at that . Mr Reality me . Suggest you watch the replay of entire game and night edited highlights
Seriously !!
Where did Floppy Woodcock get drafted at?

Seriously !!
I doubt you have the mental capacity to watch the warm up let alone a whole match.

On face value it’s a bit of a “wonder what the club knows” kind of pick…. Doesn’t seem to have anything unique about him

On face value it’s a bit of a “wonder what the club knows” kind of pick…. Doesn’t seem to have anything unique about him
Who cares about unique? Football ability, athleticism and competitiveness is what matters.

He is the right type. I wonder if we seriously considered Archie May and Sam Davidson. He would have been coached by Mick McGuane at Keilor who is a good judge of talent.

What's his weight?
Top Secret Animation GIF by Mashed

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
You do realise we have Mutaz in the VFL ( currently out injured )
Plays same role
Double the disposals
Club talks about long term and we pass over Mutaz who is back playing in 3 weeks
Go and sit down !!
we still have a spot left, not sure of the rules, but can't we top up Mutaz for next year draft?

we still have a spot left, not sure of the rules, but can't we top up Mutaz for next year draft?
I don't believe the clubs can make list changes until november, starting with the main draft.
So we cant add Mutz or any other player

Reactions: 1 users