Welcome to Richmond Tyson Stengle | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond Tyson Stengle

TOT let's hope we do against Port.

I have a huge dislike for them & their supporters.

Hope what has occurred these past few days brings the boys together and use that emotion & energy to smash Port.

Payback

waiting said:
TOT let's hope we do against Port.

I have a huge dislike for them & their supporters.

Hope what has occurred these past few days brings the boys together and use that emotion & energy to smash Port.

Payback

I really rate them, I think they are the biggest danger to GWS. For some inexplicable reason, they have been sledging and mouthing off all week too, like they are setting themselves to have a practice final this week.

Not quite sure why they have picked this week to do it, probably because they think it is only Richmond at the end of the day and they can run a successful "line in the sand" campaign without too much chance of it backfiring.

We will need to be on our game but the rumblings coming out of Alberton are rather odd, in my opinion.

Agree TOT.

Somehow they have set themselves up for this game.

Media saying they haven't beaten anyone of note or in the top 8.

Recent article.

But we should be fired up too. Our last three games have been absolute beltings.
Not certain the emotion of the Houli suspension could have?

Negative or Positive ?

Can't wait

Good prospect this lad but alas I see tonight as a bad night to debut him, would have saved it for Brisbane. Will not make an impact at afl level at the moment but will in the future.

Got involved nicely then. Lets hope he keeps it up in the last. Might just be the wildcard port struggle to contain