Welcome to Richmond Tyson Stengle | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond Tyson Stengle

Doesn't have the same amount of X as Bolton but looks like he can stay influential in games longer.

Well done Tyson

Quiet in the first but had a good second half. How strong was he when he broke a Port tackle and had 3 around them, still had the composure to give the handball off.

Showed some strength there by breaking away from a number of tacklers to get the ball clear in the 3rd. Kicked 2 goals and was still working hard in the last quarter. I like him for a first gamer

Actually, it was Tyson's goal that started our comeback.

Talisman.

That composure to step through those tackles and distribute appropriately speaks volumes, well done lad. :clap

Liked his composure and skills. Does he have the physical attributes? That'll be key

Is the natural replacement for Castagna or Butler along with Shai.

The 3 Aboriginal boys are the way to go up front they will make oppositions *smile* their pants with there vision skill and tackling.

For mine George and Dan best enjoy the games they are getting because they will be usurped soon enough.