Welcome to Richmond Tyson Stengle | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond Tyson Stengle

cant wait to see the development still left in stengle, bolton, rioli,is a mouth watering prospect for our future.

Tigers of Old said:
it's a small sample sure but what I loved most is he absolutely nailed his set shot. A small forward's bread and butter.
Accuracy in front of goal.. 8-

He misses that & not sure if we win. Great composure & loved his celebration :clap

jokershoppe said:
cant wait to see the development still left in stengle, bolton, rioli,is a mouth watering prospect for our future.

Fun times if they all can develop properly - thought Rioli was going to be good (still think he will be) but the others have shown plenty and could even be better than Rioli - early days.

Compare the potential of these guys compared to the "youth" Buckley talks about

Get a few games into him this year. A big preseason then he could well end up a very good player for no real cost.

Early signs but the players drafted last year looking good. I would still like to have seen another tall in last years drafting though

jokershoppe said:

Shai moves like Eddie Betts and Stengles moves like The Krak.

Surely it will go to Ainsworth from Gold Coast? He kicked 4 goals I think.

Alex Witherden would be close to Ainsworth imo. Was very good against the Bombers.

tigerman said:
I'm surprised there has been much love for him, I thought he was good.
He showed he is very good in heavy traffic, keeps his feet and looks to have footy smarts. I was impressed how he pushed Broadbent off the ball, he looked very composed.

Some call him 'Chicken'
I'm calling him 'Iron Mike'

Surprised me a lot.

Wow we could have a ripper here.

He's so smart, clean, composed and evasive.

Anyone know his combine results?

Did I mention I'm excited? 8-

I think it was CC, or Taz, (?) that said at the start of the season didn't have as much wow factor as Daniel or Shai but could be the best of the lot. Early days and everything blah blah blah, but based on last Saturday night, that could well be correct.

The coach video on rfc site was interesting saying he hadn't been tackled all year. And has been working on goal kicking....

RoarMeter said:
The coach video on rfc site was interesting saying he hadn't been tackled all year. And has been working on goal kicking....

Yeah. Fly isnt one for hyperbole, but he said 'i havnt seen him tackled in the vfl, and i didnt see him tackled in the afl either'

exciting times.

These 3 Aboriginal boys Tyson, Daniel and Shai will be 3 very very important players going forward for the Tigers not just for the team and its success but for each other.

I think they will be critical in keeping each other happy at the club foremostly as they grow together.

They will also help attract and hopefully aid other young Aboriginal boys transitioning into the club as they arrive.

Said it before already but these 3 are the 3 the club nbeeds to get games into together.

They are the quality going forward not the Castagnas.

craig said:
These 3 Aboriginal boys Tyson, Daniel and Shai will be 3 very very important players going forward for the Tigers not just for the team and its success but for each other.

I think they will be critical in keeping each other happy at the club foremostly as they grow together.

They will also help attract and hopefully aid other young Aboriginal boys transitioning into the club as they arrive.

Said it before already but these 3 are the 3 the club nbeeds to get games into together.

They are the quality going forward not the Castagnas.

agree. I cant remember a team have 3 such exciting Indigenous small forwards since the Blooze 4 years ago......

Brodders17 said:
agree. I cant remember a team have 3 such exciting Indigenous small forwards since the Blooze 4 years ago......

And look how that turned out.

Sorry, couldn't resist. They are very exciting.

TigerForce said:
Shai moves like Eddie Betts and Stengles moves like The Krak.
Wouldn't agree with that , Bolton more like garlett with his dash. Stengle is more evasive than krak who was slow as a wet week , perhaps Matthew stokes is a good comparison

How's Fly McCrae saying he's yet to see this young fella tackled in the time he's been at the club?
He can work in a phone box. Some of his in-close evasion & release work against the Power was something to behold.