Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short

Short is a proven star.

Like Balta, Bolton, Baker and others, has gone backwards this year.

Reactions: 1 users
22 disposals, 9 turnovers despite only 4 contested possessions. Honestly, the game has passed him. Slowin mind & execution and he's supposed to be the go to link man. Oh zero tackles and only 6 pressure acts to highlight his defensive skill.
Cost us 5 goals and there's the game right there.

Reactions: 1 user
Wonder if he'll get a tap on the shoulder to explore his options at the end of the season?

At a minimum he can't be Vice captain again.

Maybe yze doesn't want to drop a vice captain or captain but other clubs do it.

Absolute rubbish. Garbage.

The rewriting of history and subsequent circle jerk in here is truly a sight to behold.

Shorty hardened up and was super accountable for a period of 4-5 seasons.

Folks talk about long bombs to contest, it fed our revolutionary game plan. Do ya really think he’d be in a top four side if he wasn’t following instructions?

Been poor this year, no argument at all.

But end the circle jerk about Shorty always being soft and unaccountable.

It’s crazy.
What Rubbish what Garbage. Oh i get it you have never picked up on it so others are talking rubbish.
It must be painful having to admit you have been so wrong for so long. Hence the angst that is coming thru.

What Rubbish what Garbage. Oh i get it you have never picked up on it so others are talking rubbish.
It must be painful having to admit you have been so wrong for so long. Hence the angst that is coming thru.
Why are you crying about this

My goodness, the crap that has been written in this thread.

Couple of seasoned posters who sure like some circle work.

Wonder if he'll get a tap on the shoulder to explore his options at the end of the season?

At a minimum he can't be Vice captain again.

Maybe yze doesn't want to drop a vice captain or captain but other clubs do it.
He’s contracted, so his options will probably be line up for the Tigers and be paid for playing. He’s holding a lot of the cards here, unfortunately. All we can do is drop him, which is something the club appear to be reluctant to do.

My goodness, the crap that has been written in this thread.

Couple of seasoned posters who sure like some circle work.
Stop as you’re outnumbered on this as he’s been a terrible role model as a leader of the club. Zero to one tackles , lots of turnovers, bombing, putting teammates under pressure and no defensive pressure are his trademarks of 2024 and it’s indefensible and inexcusable. Have some self pride and admit you’re wrong rather than defending the indefensible.

Stop as you’re outnumbered on this as he’s been a terrible role model as a leader of the club. Zero to one tackles , lots of turnovers, bombing, putting teammates under pressure and no defensive pressure are his trademarks of 2024 and it’s indefensible and inexcusable. Have some self pride and admit you’re wrong rather than defending the indefensible.

ha ha look at this guy, hasn't even read my posts

i said he's been poor in 2024

i also said Leysy, Spook and others often create echo chambers like this one that are flat out wrong. let's not accept PRE becoming a wank-fest

but keep the p!55 coming lol

• Haha
OK Short detractors. This season compared to all Tiger players.
1. Metres gained almost 2000 more.
2. Marks ranked 5
3 Kicks ranked 1
4. Disposal effic. Ranked 2
5.Disposal effectiveness ranked 6
6,inside fifty effectiveness.Ranked 5th
7.Rebound fifties .Ranked 2
8.Clangers ranked 8th but some high figures above him.Bolton for one.

Tell me again why he needs to be delisted?

2. Marks ranked 5
3 Kicks ranked 1

Score involvements for opposition number one in the AFL. CUT OUT THE NONSENSE PLEASE

Score involvements for opposition number one in the AFL. CUT OUT THE NONSENSE PLEASE
And where do you get that stat from? And because I disagree with you Rookie do not try to silence please.Show me your comparison stats????????????

Shorty went from b and f in 2020 to being switched around after Daniel moved back.

Unintended consequence.

2. Marks ranked 5
3 Kicks ranked 1

LMFAO Are you being serious :rotfl1

And where do you get that stat from? And because I disagree with you Rookie do not try to silence please.Show me your comparison stats????????????
He cost us five goals last week. Stop the nonsense and what does me being a Rookie have anything to do with this.? Mute point and strengthens my case as you have nothing to counter my case.

He cost us five goals last week. Stop the nonsense and what does me being a Rookie have anything to do with this.? Mute point and strengthens my case as you have nothing to counter my case.
Sure your counter case is clearly in your head.Back it up with some actual stats.