Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short

Absolutely hate the way he plays. Drop him and give Smith his role for the rest of the year.

Or play him and hope that some other club is stupid enough to trade for him.

Reactions: 3 users
I wonder if we can stooge anyone into trading for him? Not sure other clubs are that dumb.

Can't be played in the backline. Half forward or wing. He's not accountable. Maybe a few long range bombs would raise his confidence/trade price.

Reactions: 1 users
Can we con the Coasters into trading for Short instead of DRioli???

I Hope Please GIF

• Haha
Not even Short plays as badly as Short currently does. In the main.

Reactions: 1 users
That one on one he lost v Hoskin Elliott at half forward was deadset putrid.
And Hoskin Elliott is soft. Been saying it for a while - Yze needs to set some standards and non negotiables and allowing Shorts soft arsed efforts by picking him every week is setting a real bad example to the young players.

Reactions: 9 users
I wonder if we can stooge anyone into trading for him? Not sure other clubs are that dumb.
Arsendon are pretty dumb.

"Look we got Short off them for just a 2nd rounder !"

Media goes into frenzy. Top 4 chance again. Brilliant Essendon !

Finish 15th in 2025.

You know this has possibilities....

1722159644485.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
There has been a groundswell of love for Kaleb Smith to play Short's role. We saw today that's not really who Kaleb Smith is. Smith is a competitor. Likes and can win a contest. He's not a natural sagger. Not to say he can't learn. Good type. And he's not mature player.

One bloke we might try in the role is Juddy.

Reactions: 1 user
That one on one he lost v Hoskin Elliott at half forward was deadset putrid.
Not many people could lose a one on one with WHE (who would fall over in a stiff breeze).

Congrats Jayden. Kudos. A fine effort.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users