Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short

Yze is sending the wrong message to the younger players when he keeps playing Short. Why would a player like Brown and Sonsie and Banks commit to a contest when a senior player like Short shirks every single contest?

Reactions: 1 user
I just checked the contacts thread and Short is contracted until the end of 2027.

3 more years!

Sheesh

• Wow
From memory, Short has only had one really good season where he was in everything but he seems to have reverted to his bruise free footy. As others have said, he is not showing any real leadership to help our cubs to progress. So disappointed in him right now

I like Jayden . If anybody sees him in the community , give him the directions to punt Rd . Been missing for 6 months and we all concerned of his where abouts

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Shadow of his former self , yep his a bomber but he still was able to link up well , and generally do well in a one on one , long long way from club B & F in a premiership team at the moment

Reactions: 1 users
Reckon he's always had these limitations. Always had questionable attack on the ball, average one on one and kicked blindly.

He's just being exposed now in a poor team.

Reactions: 7 users
During the Blues purple patch in the third he was directly matched on Fogarty who kicked 3.
He's such a loose defender. Doesn't play anywhere near tightly enough on his opponent.
Doesn't get goal side of his opponent. Doesn't like body contact particularly.
Surely they're having a real good look at the tape & will make a change.

During the Blues purple patch in the third he was directly matched on Fogarty who kicked 3.
He's such a loose defender. Doesn't play anywhere near tightly enough on his opponent.
Doubt Yze looks at the tapes. If he did Short would have been dropped ages ago. Some premiership players given a free ride.

There are so many kids you can play…having said that he’s a v good player in a good side. Not so good in a poor side.

I watched him closely against the Lions. Played on Lohman who kicked 5 and was made to look like Gary Ablett Snr. Short gave him way too much space, let him attack the ball. He's a liability down back and his skills are looking terrible.

Would rather him further up the ground but, on current form, he shouldn't even be in the team.