Welcome Noah Cumberland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Noah Cumberland

It's real hard to make a living as an undersize marking forward. Particularly when the ball is up the other end.

Small marking forwards are vulnerable to talls. Talls are taking Cumbo out. They sag off then the jump over him. That happens. He is bereft of confidence. I'm not sure what more he can do.

If we had some structure (height) inside 50 Cumbo might be better able to use his strengths to get a little space or crumb. And if we could get the ball inside 50 he'd get a bit more opportunity. But eh. He's out of form. Has been at any level in for most of 2024.

Reactions: 2 users
And whilst you are at it Google Dean Polo.

Many thought he could play after his first game
Dean Polo was a star playing Under 18 at Gippsland Power
Recruited to the club and given time 😉
Outstanding first game with us
3 Votes in a Dreamtime game
Lost his way on and off the field for many reasons that we won’t go into
Wasted his career
Noah Cumberland is a different story
Back when Dean was recruited the club never had programs apart from the mentor program and there was no Player Development
Surely in 2024 someone could work with Noah to get his head right
He tries hard but he looses it
The departure of Emma Murray hasn’t helped as Noah’s head is simply not in the game
We need a strong personality at the club who can assist
Interesting that Cotchin goes to Brisbane in a mentoring role
Maybe. Cotchin should of stayed on in a mentoring role
Every club has similar problems
2024 we fail to address these problems

Reactions: 1 user
Dean Polo was a star playing Under 18 at Gippsland Power
Recruited to the club and given time 😉
Outstanding first game with us
3 Votes in a Dreamtime game
Lost his way on and off the field for many reasons that we won’t go into
Wasted his career
Noah Cumberland is a different story
Back when Dean was recruited the club never had programs apart from the mentor program and there was no Player Development
Surely in 2024 someone could work with Noah to get his head right
He tries hard but he looses it
The departure of Emma Murray hasn’t helped as Noah’s head is simply not in the game
We need a strong personality at the club who can assist
Interesting that Cotchin goes to Brisbane in a mentoring role
Maybe. Cotchin should of stayed on in a mentoring role
Every club has similar problems
2024 we fail to address these problems
Hey,I will put my hand up to mentor him.Have put through 15 apprentices over the years.Schools also still contact me to help with a difficult kid.Get him on my building site for a couple of weeks.Would be interesting for the both of us(certainly I would get a good insight into what his issues may be)

Reactions: 4 users
At the end of the day to stay on any AFL list as a half forward you have to be able to win one on one contests. He is struggling to do so but is not a lone ranger in our forward half..

This is what Cumbo is capable of
Too much ability to let go. Needs a reset and another season in 25. Many top players have had one poor season and returned to form with continued support.

Too much ability to let go. Needs a reset and another season in 25. Many top players have had one poor season and returned to form with continued support.

Nah, he hasn't played good football for 2 years.

Need to make calls to create spots to regenerate our team. Unless he can turn it around in the next 6 weeks Noah is an easy delisting. Be amazed if he gets a go anywhere else as well.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
or inciteful
Cary Elwes Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

• Haha