Welcome Noah Cumberland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Noah Cumberland

I’d still be happy to see him play on
Our RFC guys like to talk the place up
Yze said we make top top 20 picks into top 5 picks
So fix cumbo and use his plentiful talent to effect
Step up or shut up

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user
If Cumbo did stay it's just a stay of execution for him, he'll go at the end of '25.

Sometimes a club needs to make a statement they shouldve sacked him when he played on against Freo.

Guys they have given Ryan an extended contract till he turns 50,Cumbo really deserves a chance to cement a place in the side.
Mentioned it before,happy to have him on my building site over the off season to sort out any issues.

Guys they have given Ryan an extended contract till he turns 50,Cumbo really deserves a chance to cement a place in the side.
Mentioned it before,happy to have him on my building site over the off season to sort out any issues.
Cumbo is done with us, another club may pick him up but l’d be surprised.

Reactions: 1 users
And broke their own rule to do it.
Has the AFL got rules?
Throwing the ball, every 2 minutes Friday night.
In the back??? Does it even exist??
Holding the ball just depends who you are,
1st gamer dropping the ball, Neale and Cripps they can hold it for a week.
Stand on the mark, it's now jumping and going back off the mark, but Richmond have to play statue, otherwise it's a 50.

Reactions: 2 users
Has the AFL got rules?
Throwing the ball, every 2 minutes Friday night.
In the back??? Does it even exist??
Holding the ball just depends who you are,
1st gamer dropping the ball, Neale and Cripps they can hold it for a week.
Stand on the mark, it's now jumping and going back off the mark, but Richmond have to play statue, otherwise it's a 50.
You know how it is Ziggster. There are the AFL rules and there are the Richmond rules. Both umpired by a completely different set of rules.