Welcome Noah Cumberland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Noah Cumberland

Please don’t play him again. Is weak, and gives away too many frees. Trade, delist I really don’t care

Reactions: 1 users
Weird thing is there must be at least 10 vfl richmond players that are more capable than noah

Reactions: 1 users
We must focus on our current ladder position and continue to play those that’ll help us achieve that goal

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Clearly bereft of confidence. So sad as that early form burst was pretty breathtaking. So much of it was him hitting a ground ball at max speed though which needs a Jack or a Tom spilling it to ground. We saw that one goal against Adelaide this year which was exactly that.

His immediate opposition taking intercept mark after intercept mark has been killing us in multiple games.

Reactions: 2 users
Clearly bereft of confidence. So sad as that early form burst was pretty breathtaking. So much of it was him hitting a ground ball at max speed though which needs a Jack or a Tom spilling it to ground. We saw that one goal against Adelaide this year which was exactly that.

His immediate opposition taking intercept mark after intercept mark has been killing us in multiple games.
That's another weakness on our list that I think is in process of being addressed - medium marking forwards. 6'2 to 6'4 types who can present and contest and snag one or two. Gray Fawcett Lefau I'll be shocked if we dont add another. Competing in air not Cumbas go.

Play him the VFL for the rest of the season, then delist him. He might be a good VFL player for us. As others have said, highly unlikely another club will be interested.

Much preferred him when he was selfish. This team oriented version is hopeless.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
selfish Or too creative?
When he bust on the scene a couple of years ago he wanted to make things happen and kick goals. He burnt his teammates every now and then but who gave a *smile*. Was proactive and in everything. The game vs North at Marvel sticks out when he took on the entire North defence and kicked a goal and set up a few more.

Now he's become a spectator where he just corrals and shepherds sheep around the paddock getting no where near the ball.

No doubt our quest to make him less selfish and more team oriented has destroyed him.

His only hope is to go to a stand alone state league club, rediscover his selfish proactive goal kicking former self, dominate and get re drafted.

Reactions: 3 users
Just shows how incompetent the current coaching group is
Kid needs help
Guidance and coaching
You won’t get that at Punt Rd that’s for sure

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user
Dimma destroyed him last year, has never recovered, and i agree with all , he needs to be that selfish creative player with flair that is keeping defenses constantly guessing and on their toes, he was dangerous once, now he has nothing to offer

Reactions: 2 users