Welcome Noah Cumberland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Noah Cumberland

Nah, he hasn't played good football for 2 years.

Need to make calls to create spots to regenerate our team. Unless he can turn it around in the next 6 weeks Noah is an easy delisting. Be amazed if he gets a go anywhere else as well.
We'll see soon enough. But if you compare him to MRJ, not much inferior:
Cumbo = 25 Gms/33 x gls/ 6.7 Ds/1.9 x Ts
MRJ = 35 Gms/25 x gls/9.5 Ds/ 3.1 x Ts

MRJ almost 1.5 yrs younger, sure, but I think he's only started showing he might make a genuine SF this year and still has to bounce back from his injury. Possibly, another year in the system, Cumbo may just step up.

Otherwise might be a wasted talent IMHO. I won't be surprised if he does do so ... elsewhere perhaps.

Last edited:
See ya later Cumbo. The best thing you can do is forget everything the coaches told you during the past couple of years and rediscover the player you were.

Reactions: 1 users
Named on the extended interchange…..
Surely we don’t need to see him at senior level again?

Reactions: 1 user
The bloke on the right resembles Chris Dawson - the evil ex-rugby player jailed 40 years after murdering his wife (as per the Teachers Pet podcast series)
That’s Terry Wheeler, ex Bulldog player and coach.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Noah Cumberland (Richmond)

“Collingwood reached out months ago, but that hasn't really progressed any further.

“He's been told to wait until the end of the trade period (by Richmond) and I’d be surprised if he wasn’t on an AFL list next year, but there’s no certainty from the Tigers at this point.”

Last edited:
I think we put a line through Cumberland. Not really sure what happened but best for him to go to another club if there is one that wants him.

Reactions: 4 users
I think we put a line through Cumberland. Not really sure what happened but best for him to go to another club if there is one that wants him

Reactions: 3 users
I think we put a line through Cumberland. Not really sure what happened but best for him to go to another club if there is one that wants him
Like MCrae? Did better out of Markov too - made him into a premiership player. Sure, will be hard to retain Cumbo with all our (likely) draft picks.
But he still showed some positives in his last few VFL games; did more team acts; chased, pressured and tackled more/better, found team-mates in better position, can still find a tough goal. Still quite young.
But, guess he's at long odds.

Reactions: 2 users