Welcome Noah Cumberland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Noah Cumberland

Important that he is not played as the third tall forward. He just compete with bigger guys on the lead.

I think I read a while ago that he has kicked his bags without dusty playing, and ineffective when he does play.

Hope this may be the opportunity he needs.

Reactions: 1 user
Dunno if anyone else actually watched the game, but Green kicked 4 of his goals in literally a 5 min burst very late in the last Q. He was obviously still working for a crust and you make your own luck yadda yadda, but I didnt think he had an incredible match from what I saw. This Cumba selection to me has a last stand vibe about it. Noah, this is it sunshine.
No he didn't have a great game. I'm pretty sure Cumbo helped setup a couple of his goals too. I don't think Green is ready. Needs to backup with some consistency at VFL level first.Screenshot_2024-07-06-09-53-19-38_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Last edited:
People are suggesting he goes into the midfield or on a wing at AFL!

In what world do people think he could actually play there??

They threw him in the midfield for not even 1 quarter in the VFL.

If you want to continue that experiment you do it at VFL level for a few weeks and not AFL.
Yep. No chance of Cumbo being a wingman or midfielder at AFL level. Doesn't have the stamina required. Can only pinch hit in the middle at VFL level let alone AFL.

Reactions: 1 users
Important that he is not played as the third tall forward. He just compete with bigger guys on the lead.

I think I read a while ago that he has kicked his bags without dusty playing, and ineffective when he does play.

Hope this may be the opportunity he needs.
Has kicked bags of 3 or more goals 5 times and 4 times Dusty was not playing.

Have a look at some of his highlights. He has more athleticism than most afl players
No he hasn't. He is not quicker than most afl players, nor has a level of fitness compared to most afl players

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
We know he was drilled and drilled to be more defensive. He is more defensive. But has lost any notion of how to get the ball.

Reactions: 1 users