Welcome Liam Baker | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Liam Baker

I’m totally at peace with it. Been awesome for the RFC but we can get some really good young talent in to replenish the list with the picks we get for him.
Happy for Graham to go for a pick in the 20s.
Don’t want to lose Rioli or Bolton though.
Am OK with Bolton too. Rioli needs anchors on his ankles this off season. Goes no where

Reactions: 10 users
Who turned into Meyer and Pattison.
We shoulda kept Bondy!
5 picks under 20
And only pick 1 was quality, Deledio.
Tambling wouldve been good if he didn't have the constant 'they picked him instead of Buddy' if he was pick 20, he wouldve been unreal.
Meyer, classy footballer but never got his hands on the ball often enough.
Pattison. Lumbering and super slow
Polo. Started off like Matty knights then faded away in the wilderness.

Very shallow draft.....

A well connected Richmond supporters group web page saying Baker has informed the club he is going

If you're referring to RTSSG take whatever they say with a grain of salt.

The club has put forward an offer to bakes but I think most of us believe he will go!

RTSSG trying to be Sam Edmund guessing and when it's officially announced they will say told you all 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
5 picks under 20
Tambling wouldve been good if he didn't have the constant 'they picked him instead of Buddy' if he was pick 20, he wouldve been unreal.

Very shallow draft.....
Yet the Hawks got 3 guns out of it.

Reactions: 5 users

The club has put forward an offer to bakes but I think most of us believe he will go!

RTSSG trying to be Sam Edmund guessing and when it's officially announced they will say told you all 😂
RTSSG are more interested in trying to pretend they have exclusive content to try get people to pay for content. Every single post is why pay for Gold. It used to be good, now it's just a cash grab. Sad.

Reactions: 2 users
5 picks under 20

Very shallow draft.....
Tambo could play problem was the kid played on instinct showed it early doors he could play.

Wallet over coached the love of footy out of him.

Reactions: 1 users
5 picks under 20

Very shallow draft.....
Tambling was a limited player. But it was a shallow draft, 10 of the top 20 didn't play 100 games. Unfortunately 3 of those were Tiger selections. The next year only 6 didn't play 100. The year after that 6 (the least played was 13 games which happened to be our selection, JON).

Tambling was a limited player. But it was a shallow draft, 10 of the top 20 didn't play 100 games. Unfortunately 3 of those were Tiger selections. The next year only 6 didn't play 100. The year after that 6 (the least played was 13 games which happened to be our selection, JON).
Can't beat recruiting expertise, pity we didn't have any back then.

True Crime Omg GIF by e.l.f. Cosmetics
Eagles or Freo.

We all know he is going. Just announce it already.

Rugby handle this way better than the AFL.

Reactions: 8 users
I reckon Barrass is worth more (to WCE) than Baker as a premium tall defender.

They might find us a late 1st rounder - splitting pick 3 maybe - and give us one of those, leaving them with 2 first rounders and Baker at the cost of Barrass (and half of pick 3).

I had never heard of RTSSG before. Website not very inviting, talks about the current 2023 season

Reactions: 1 users
I'll still wait until it's officially announced.

However once Cotch said he didn't expect Bakes at Richmond due to the ridiculous money offered, it was always the most likely scenario.

Reactions: 5 users