Welcome Liam Baker | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Liam Baker

I just want him to go now.
I've had enough of 'is he staying or going' crap all year.
Where not talking about Edwards or Lambert.
its Baker, 1 good kick out 7 & Gives away 50's

• Dislike
Reactions: 5 users
Ultimately Bakes will do what he thinks is best for him.
Players only have a small window to make hay.
If he stays great but also he may wish to go home for more money. That's his choice.
If he's moved on, compensation will be the focus & will wish him all the best.

Reactions: 2 users
I just want him to go now.
I've had enough of 'is he staying or going' crap all year.
Where not talking about Edwards or Lambert.
its Baker, 1 good kick out 7 & Gives away 50's
Aren't we supposed to be pumping him up if he's going?

Reactions: 1 user
He ruled him out of this week vs Hawthorn
Yes, Yze got it all a bit confused on 360. He said the next 2 games which actually included the St Kilda game and he also called him a restricted free agent which he isn't. He is uncontracted but he isn't a free agent which is why there needs to be a trade.

Reactions: 2 users
Yes, Yze got it all a bit confused on 360. He said the next 2 games which actually included the St Kilda game and he also called him a restricted free agent which he isn't. He is uncontracted but he isn't a free agent which is why there needs to be a trade.
Glad to hear he’s on the ball and knows the players.

Ultimately Bakes will do what he thinks is best for him.
Players only have a small window to make hay.
If he stays great but also he may wish to go home for more money. That's his choice.
If he's moved on, compensation will be the focus & will wish him all the best.
I don’t think it’ll be money we’d have more space than freo , home drawing or he stays and skippers the club

Reactions: 1 user
Case in point. Not with it is Yze. Can’t even get the basic facts right.

When Baker signed his last deal, he only wanted 2 years. The club would have liked to make it longer. So he was always keeping his options open. Player and manager has to do what they think is best for them long term.

Reactions: 1 users