Welcome Liam Baker | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Liam Baker

I'll still wait until it's officially announced.

However once Cotch said he didn't expect Bakes at Richmond due to the ridiculous money offered, it was always the most likely scenario.
Yep. Cotch also hinted at Dusty calling it quits this season a long way out. I'd suggest he is well and truly in the know, but not wanting to betray the trust of those he is talking to for his own personal gains in the media.

Reactions: 4 users
I had never heard of RTSSG before. Website not very inviting, talks about the current 2023 season
I think they also have a fb site, but you have to pay for the Premium content they share 😏
I’m not sure how accurate they are or if they have any inside knowledge

If Bakes is getting big money, as a dual Premiership player still in his footballing prime I am expecting very good compensation given our ladder position.

Pick 36 coming our way.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users
If Bakes is getting big money, as a dual Premiership player still in his footballing prime I am expecting very good compensation given our ladder position.

Pick 36 coming our way.
:ROFLMAO:. Given the compensation received by North for losing that spud Mackay (pick 3), if we get screwed, the Tiger Army will burn down AFL House

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
I had never heard of RTSSG before. Website not very inviting, talks about the current 2023 season
Go to the Facebook page. You'll get a headline saying "Bakes has told the club he's going"
Then under it
"This is a great opportunity for the Tigers to rebuild their list..... If you want to know more, get RTSSG Gold. What will you get? You'll get..........."
Every.....single.....post.

Reactions: 1 users
Go to the Facebook page. You'll get a headline saying "Bakes has told the club he's going"
Then under it
"This is a great opportunity for the Tigers to rebuild their list..... If you want to know more, get RTSSG Gold. What will you get? You'll get..........."
Every.....single.....post.
Do you get some invermectin when you join?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
:ROFLMAO:. Given the compensation received by North for losing that spud Mackay (pick 3), if we get screwed, the Tiger Army will burn down AFL House

Should do it anyway, those *smile* hate us and the feeling is mutual, although it isn't just Richmond supporters who can't stand the AFL.

DS

I’m sticking with tiger71s take that he’s staying and fair chance of being captain.
I’m like most & only hear what the media or people like T71 say etc , but as the game went on & they showed him & Tom a couple of times on TV thought , mmm , maybe he is staying

I’m sticking with tiger71s take that he’s staying and fair chance of being captain.
I heard him say 80% chance Baker stays, but I can't see it. If so, why not do the deal now + he (and Short) haven't proven to be leaders as much as Broad has.

I heard him say 80% chance Baker stays, but I can't see it. If so, why not do the deal now + he (and Short) haven't proven to be leaders as much as Broad has.
80%?

Gives him a nice out if he decides to go.

Can't see Nank stepping down to give the captaincy to Bakes.