Welcome Liam Baker | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Liam Baker

He missed a couple of games and we were thrashed. He came back and we were competitive.

Never going to win a brownlow, but he is pretty good nonetheless

Reactions: 1 user
Not worth the contract we’ll be offering him.

Let’s get the best deal for the club that we can.

Reactions: 2 users
Have to question what his role was. Seems he was basically a midfielder stuck on the left half back flank/defensive side of wing most of the time. I don't really get it. Maybe players aren't quite getting Yze yet either.

Screenshot_2024-07-07-12-40-44-95_d3b1b7a3fba2476073fda29c3942b0aa.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Clearly the best way forward for our club is to punt bona fide premiership stars such as Baker, Bolton and Rioli in exchange for a handful of speculative high draft picks…

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Who does freo think they are?
They can have Bsker & Bolton
But we want Young & Treacy in return.
Bolton is contract till 2027.
No fken chance we lose him Screenshot_20240709_181956_Samsung Internet.jpg

Clearly the best way forward for our club is to punt bona fide premiership stars such as Baker, Bolton and Rioli in exchange for a handful of speculative high draft picks…
Well Baker is uncontracted. So that’s out of our hands and we need to do the best we can for a trade.
Bolton and Rioli are contracted. So the trade must be well in our favour to even entertain any trade.
Then depends on what’s on offer.

Sell em all l say they ain't winning a flag in the near future when their value is devalued .
NOW us the time to put on the big pants and sell to the highest bidder .
Let's F go !

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users