Welcome Liam Baker | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Liam Baker

Not sure theres any other player I’d rather keep on the list , of our premiership stars one of very few still possibly on the up , definitely one of our most versatile and consistent, without doubt one of the most popular lads at the club and most Tiger fans top 3 faves .

Hope Bakes stays that’s all I got

Reactions: 1 users
Baker is a player i would hate to lose more because of his off field work than his onfield stuff

But if he goes then he goes but the club would need to let him know how valued he is and how much we rate him and wont be going for a packet of chips and if the club he selects dont trade what Richmond consider to be good value we wont let him go and WILL keep him even if it means redraft .

No more cheap hand outs

Reactions: 4 users
Baker is a player i would hate to lose more because of his off field work than his onfield stuff

But if he goes then he goes but the club would need to let him know how valued he is and how much we rate him and wont be going for a packet of chips and if the club he selects dont trade what Richmond consider to be good value we wont let him go and WILL keep him even if it means redraft .

No more cheap hand outs
So this. Pay the price.

Baker, Bolton and a second rounder for Harley and their first.
Futurama Buy GIF

• Haha
I don't care. Take Pickett home too. Just get the right players who want to play for us.

View attachment 23196

3 x 1sts or 2x 1sts and a 2nd for these two. If they want to go then so long and thanks for all the fish. As others have said - no more they “leave with our blessing and best wishes” mantra. Trade as per other clubs. Yes we go backwards with experience but can set us up nicely to extract max mid potential from the upcoming draft and supplement with a key position player.

The only way I'd be happy losing Bakes (still wouldn't be happy - not unhappy I guess) is if we could pull some kind of Billy Barrot/Ian Stewart bait-and-switch with Reid. Which won't happen.

Reactions: 2 users
Not sure theres any other player I’d rather keep on the list , of our premiership stars one of very few still possibly on the up , definitely one of our most versatile and consistent, without doubt one of the most popular lads at the club and most Tiger fans top 3 faves .

Hope Bakes stays that’s all I got
Good summary but I feel he’s gone unfortunately, must admit I am a bit perturbed if likes of rioli and Bolton want out , been some time since we’ve seen anything like that ,,,,that said it’s been some time since we been this bad too so drastic measures req to re birth the list

Without reading the article, is it an opinion piece or what? The writer is of the opinion that they should meet up?

Do West Australians know what an opinion is?
It's a gossip column by a dumpster diver too gutless to put their name to it.

Reactions: 1 user
That's not a great sign if Shai is meeting with the WA clubs with four years to go on his contract. You can understand Bakes seeing he is out of contract.