Welcome Jacob Koschitzke | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Jacob Koschitzke

He may not the Tom Lynch we crave , however Kozi appears to be getting better as the season goes , he’ll never be a star , however I think he’s improving as a crash and bash big forward who pinch hits in the ruck , for 2025 he should be locked in as forward and Balta as a back .
Was honest in everything he did. Wasn’t one contest I didn’t think he was having a go.

And Balta as a back must happen, Noah in his 100th looked as frustrated as I’ve seen him. Looked so much better down back. And happier.

Reactions: 5 users
And Balta as a back must happen, Noah in his 100th looked as frustrated as I’ve seen him. Looked so much better down back. And happier.
Just gotta give his confidence another hit before putting him back again so maybe 1 more week forward.

Reactions: 1 user
12 contested possessions, next best Bolton with 10. Best midfielder Prestia 8.

Reactions: 7 users
He is doing now what we got him for. A good honest big man.

Not a star but who is in our forward line at the moment with the way the ball is being moved and delivered.

Reactions: 4 users
Kosi been presenting well in recent games as our sole tall forward and part time ruck
Against North had 12 disposals, five contested possessions, six marks, two goals and five score involvements.

Reactions: 10 users
He’s been averaging a goal a game for this season, yes it’s only 11 games and 11 goals but it’s something. He’s doing it tough in the leagues bottom side.

Reactions: 8 users
Slowly Slowly his confidence has grown.
He knows he is part of the team.
CHB or CHF we option.
Nice marking

Reactions: 1 users
Hands have gone from cymbals to ones lined with super glue. Hopefully this can be the baseline and maybe just maybe he can be second or third tall.

I was critical early. I see some real positively now. Needs to continue the momentum into next year and kick 20-30 goals. If he can average 2 goals a game it'll be massive with a better functioning forward line.

just keep playing him ffs still only 24 and cost us bugger all. Until we get genuine KPF in the draft that will need to develop.

Reactions: 1 user