Welcome Jacob Koschitzke | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Jacob Koschitzke

He's been very average all year for a bloke who's being picked ahead of kids
Not saying he's a star mate, not by any stretch. I said OK, not all Australian.

But folks are seeing what they want to see with this fella.

60 % from how far out?
Sorry not very accurate , not even ordinarily accurate.
Different if shooting from half forward.
Huh? Where do you think he's shooting from? Do your research and show me how many players are going at 65% accuracy (20 goals 11 behinds now) . I'll start you off, Curnow goes at 57% this year.

This bloke is one of the worst to pull on a Richmond jumper absolutely gives nothing. He's not even VFL level.

Reactions: 1 user
Needs to be dropped and never seen again in our foward line...gives us nothing does not complete at all !

Made Knee-Zerk-Hackster look like Glen Jakovich. Least athletic big man I can recall on our list since Jurica. No pace, no leap, no agility, plays behind, doesn't get to the contest half the time and is a non-factor if he doesn't mark it.

Get Blight back in, Balta back forward and Kosi back behind the glass.

Reactions: 3 users
He has made some strides in recent weeks but reverted to type tonight. Woeful effort. Uncompetitive. His opponent marked at will.

Can’t imagine there has ever been a worse KPF combo than Kosi and Samson. No wonder we can’t kick a decent score to win a game.

Reactions: 4 users
Watching Kosi was a pretty retro 80/ 90s experience tonight. Mracov/ Jurica/ Steinfort/ O'Dwyer etc, didn't mind it. I did pretty well in the 80s and 90s, even if the tiges weren't, I was looking good, had the V8 torana hatchback with RunDMC and INXS on the stereo.

A retro lumbering useless lunk, a throwback to simpler times.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Watching Kosi was a pretty retro 80/ 90s experience tonight. Mracov/ Jurica/ Steinfort/ O'Dwyer etc, didn't mind it. I did pretty well in the 80s and 90s, even if the tiges weren't, I was looking good, had the V8 torana hatchback with RunDMC and INXS on the stereo.

A retro lumbering useless lunk, a throwback to simpler times.
The only good thing in that lot was the Torana hatchback. An XB coupe with a Cleveland 351 would’ve been better but still, a real nice car. Kudos to you.

Reactions: 2 users
The only good thing in that lot was the Torana hatchback. An XB coupe with a Cleveland 351 would’ve been better but still, a real nice car. Kudos to you.
They were fast but couldn't go around corners. A bit like Kosi, except the fast bit. The hatchback, with the pedders shockers setup, was like it was on rails, rails.

They were fast but couldn't go around corners. A bit like Kosi, except the fast bit. The hatchback, with the pedders shockers setup, was like it was on rails, rails.
Ha ha yes. And also unlike Kosi they looked really cool, and mean.

Ha ha yes. And also unlike Kosi they looked really cool, and mean.
Kosi looks so uncool, he looks kind of cool. But yeah. I'm philosophical about it, we needed a cheap backup, thats what we got. You get what you pay for.

Reactions: 1 user
Has shown substantial improvement over the last two games but tonight he was poor. Didn't put much effort in either. If we are to win our next game he needs to show that he is actually interested.