Welcome Jacob Koschitzke | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Jacob Koschitzke

Lefau, Fawcett, Bauer, Gray and a couple new options in the draft will hopefully mean he can provide backup in the vfl for 25. I'd also look at giving some lads from the backline the opportunity to prove themselves up forward with a view to a switch during the preseason. Archie May would be a good depth pick. He'd run rings around Kozi with desire, speed and agility.

Reactions: 1 user
Came good after about three months then inexplicably went back to his woeful early form today. Make no mistake, that was unacceptable today so he'd better sort his *smile* out before March.

Reactions: 3 users
Had high hopes on him this year.
But just dosent have the work eithic in his game. Slow and very hesitate in the contest. His defensive efforts turn into goals for the opposition

One thing for sure, Kosi is no forward. Maybe a defender next season but a forward, No chance
Put him defense.
I know people love Miller, but think he would be better than him

Being asked to play a role that is beyond him.

Not his fault he isnt up to it. Blame the idiots who recruited him

Reactions: 5 users
Being asked to play a role that is beyond him.

Not his fault he isnt up to it. Blame the idiots who recruited him
Agree, another list clogger and they signed him up for 3 years. WTF were they thinking?

Kosi looks about the level when he plays VFL. Thereabouts. And below the level in the AFL.

Kosi looks about the level when he plays VFL. Thereabouts. And below the level in the AFL.
This is the thing that has fascinated me about Kosi.

When played at VFL level, he's looked like a competent VFL player. But never stood out.

He nearly rose to a player of note when playing back. Then was brought in as a forward.

The club is doing some very strange things.

He's a big stopgap lunk. That's what we paid for, that's what we got. Why worry about it?

Reactions: 5 users