Welcome Jacob Koschitzke | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Jacob Koschitzke

Maybe Lynchy has got stuck into him, what a great mentor to have because he can teach him the importance of some aggression as well
Both mentioned this pre-season. Who the f have the Dorks got as good as Lynch in attack to mentor Kosi?

Reactions: 3 users
I like his attack on the footy. You can tell he gets in the back of defender’s mind with the way he presents.

Not sure how much improvement there is to squeeze out of him, but given our current key tall stocks he’s an auto-pick in the 22 for the rest of the year, just on effort alone.

Reactions: 6 users
Had to dig up his thread as I thought he deserves a bit of recognition for the work that he’s put in and the results he’s starting to see.

Kosi’s found some mongrel in recent weeks, his contested game is trending up. Loving that he’s playing a more physical brand of footy.

Will never be a Lynch or a Jack, but is starting to provide some structure.

I wrote him off too early - couldn’t be happier that he’s proving me wrong.

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
Had to dig up his thread as I thought he deserves a bit of recognition for the work that he’s put in and the results he’s starting to see.

Kosi’s found some mongrel in recent weeks, his contested game is trending up. Loving that he’s playing a more physical brand of footy.

Well said. Some continuity in his game. Getting to know his role and his teammates.
Improving incrementally.

Reactions: 6 users
His kicking is a bit hit and miss.
But he's started to clunk a few, and defenders know he's around.

Not singling you out Biddis, so apologies for quoting this bit of your post.

Maybe, just maybe, the infamous PRE early crow will go badly. Hopefully up with the "why did we trade for Grigg" and "his *smile*" (sic.) comments about Houli.

Kosi has in less than half a year, been rated the worst player To come to our club since....(name a bad pick up). Over the top commentary. Sure he wasn't playing great, but the club gave him a few years for a reason. They think he had something.

I've still got faith he'll be a capable, but not elite, second foil. He came here to pick the brains out of Lynch. He came to a club that had 2 people who knew him off field, and they wanted him here. He thought we could bring the best out of him. Maybe we're starting to see it.

There's countless threads at the moment saying basically most of our players are either lazy or have no talent. Maybe it's more a lack of confidence. We need to be a little more patient.

Reactions: 15 users
Not singling you out Biddis, so apologies for quoting this bit of your post.

Maybe, just maybe, the infamous PRE early crow will go badly. Hopefully up with the "why did we trade for Grigg" and "his *smile*" (sic.) comments about Houli.

Kosi has in less than half a year, been rated the worst player To come to our club since....(name a bad pick up). Over the top commentary. Sure he wasn't playing great, but the club gave him a few years for a reason. They think he had something.

I've still got faith he'll be a capable, but not elite, second foil. He came here to pick the brains out of Lynch. He came to a club that had 2 people who knew him off field, and they wanted him here. He thought we could bring the best out of him. Maybe we're starting to see it.

There's countless threads at the moment saying basically most of our players are either lazy or have no talent. Maybe it's more a lack of confidence. We need to be a little more patient.
Spot on General.

Reactions: 1 users
He ain’t Robinson Crusoe. Our kicking accuracy the last couple of years has been abysmal. Without Dusty, Lynch and Prestia we are an absolute rubble right now.

Bolton, Ralph-Smith etc should be fined 5% of their match payment equivalent for every dumb-arsed kick they make. Both could bounce and run all the way to the goal and save themselves a fortune.

Reactions: 1 user
Thought he had another good game. Keep it up Kosi.

Reactions: 7 users

I want to see Kosi play with Lynch for a few games in the back end of the season to listen and learn from the master. That should make a big difference to Kosi and help him improve still further although right now he is tracking nicely. That said, I am happy the way he has improved now he is having a run in the firsts as there is no place to hide

Reactions: 1 users
But he's started to clunk a few, and defenders know he's around.
Has kicked 19 goals 11 behinds in VFL and AFL this year. Doing well from that point of view.

Reactions: 1 user
Worst recruit I can ever remember
Simply no good
Where were you last week when he played OK?

Thanks for checking in. I'll rest easier knowing you're here to grind your axe again.

• Haha