Welcome Jacob Koschitzke | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Jacob Koschitzke

Coming from a low base, but was encouraging. Competed more as game went on. Just needs to see every contest as a chance to succeed instead of a time to fail. Believe!!

Love the marks.
He is slowly turning into the kid I expected him to be.
They won't be laughing at us, when he starts kicking 3 every week.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
We don't know, do we.

Koschitzke? Why him? Whose intelligence led to that choice? Why him? Who chose him?

Clarke? Already gone. Blair? Mmmm. Ok.

Who chose Kozmimph? Bad choice. Not that it's fatal for anyone. It's not like he's Tanner Bruhn or Knee-Zerk-Reaction, or Bowes.

Did we surpass him this year in a May Draft?

(Just between you and me I suspect Newman.)
23 year old key forward. Cheap back up. Whatever you want to call it. Isn’t going too bad. What did you expect? You’ve let yourself down big fella.

Reactions: 1 user
2 goals, 3 goal assists, 7 score involvements 3 contested marks, 6 contested possie, 2 clearances, 10 pressure acts & 5 hitouts. Lynch would have been happy with that.

Reactions: 8 users
2 goals, 3 goal assists, 7 score involvements 3 contested marks, 6 contested possie, 2 clearances, 10 pressure acts & 5 hitouts. Lynch would have been happy with that.
Best game he's played for us. Doubt he is the future but at least he competed, got involved.

Reactions: 1 users
Solid game, full of intent.
Still has his weaknesses so expect the frenzied bridge dwellers to attack next week.
He's treacle on the ground. Strong presence in the air. Ragdolled in the ruck. Heavy in a pack.
It takes time to mesh into a team. Lets give him that time

What a turnaround from this bloke looks every bit a competitive afl player now who can clunk a mark credit to him and the coaching staff for turning his career around I for one had written him off. But his marking has just gone from non existent to one grab and he's crashing every pack. We'll done kosi massive respect for the turnaround keep up the good form

Reactions: 16 users
Slowly looking better and more competitive in the game and tried hard today but still has a way to go. Can't fault the effort he is putting in

Reactions: 3 users
What a turnaround from this bloke looks every bit a competitive afl player now who can clunk a mark credit to him and the coaching staff for turning his career around I for one had written him off. But his marking has just gone from non existent to one grab and he's crashing every pack. We'll done kosi massive respect for the turnaround keep up the good form
Have a look at the 1%ers. Good for his size.

Reactions: 2 users
Was really interested to see whether he would back up last week’s effort.

And he did, in the wet. I gotta learn to trust the coaches more!

• Haha