Week 2 Finals: Taking the Long Route | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Week 2 Finals: Taking the Long Route

I turned it off thinking it was done.
Absolutely pathetic by the bigs or whatever they are called.
To lose like that on front of 1000 real fans is a disaster.

Reactions: 3 users
Green. 46% disposal efficiency. 7 turnovers. One panic handball after another.

Geez he's overrated.
Jimmy Fallon Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I can't remember a bigger choke in finals. That will leave some scars. Their fitness coach would have to be under pressure.

It looked to me like they decided instead of taking care of the ball with a big lead, the best tactic was to handball blindly over your head and hope for the best...

Geez, GWS certainly know how to throw away a lead. I only watched the last quarter but they just didn't seem to want to score.

The play on after the free was given right in front of goals was unforgivable, cost them the game really.

I thought GWS were stiff to give away the 50m penalty given that the GWS player was asking who to give the ball to, you can't penalise a player for not giving the ball back when the umpire won't tell you who to give it to. Ditto the insufficient attempt free which got Brisbane another goal, the GWS player was being pushed in the back at the time but let's not worry about that. Umpires had way too much impact on the result.

Oh well, Brisbane, I know this is difficult, but you have 1 job - beat Geelong at the MCG. Geelong will be feeling very confident, Brisbane can't win at the 'G.

DS

the X Collingwood dud Keeffe lost GWS 2 finals.
Last week 8mins to go misses from 35 out.
It wouldve put gws 19pts up.
And tonight missed another basic 30 metre shot in the last 10mins.

Reactions: 2 users