Week 2 Finals: Taking the Long Route | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Week 2 Finals: Taking the Long Route

Geezuz what an all time choke by the Giants. Just abysmal.

But credit to the Lions. They are flakes but they stood up tonight. Incredible comeback. And the biggest flake of all ended up winning it for then with 2 clutch goals.

Unfortunately that means Geelong are very likely into another GF. I just can’t see Brisbane beating them at the G. Really hope I’m wrong.

Reactions: 7 users
Geezuz what an all time choke by the Giants. Just abysmal.

But credit to the Lions. They are flakes but they stood up tonight. Incredible comeback. And the biggest flake of all ended up winning it for then with 2 clutch goals.

Unfortunately that means Geelong are very likely into another GF. I just can’t see Brisbane beating them at the G. Really hope I’m wrong.
I would imagine a classic PF flogging next week.

Reactions: 1 user
Just shows if you can get some elite talent you can turn it around quickly.
Depends how much existing talent you have to help them through. Brisbane had a lot of existing talent to support Ashcroft. Unfortunately we have very little and we are going to have to wait for all these new draftees to hit their straps together 4-5 years down the track at least.

Reactions: 1 user
Staggering. GWS, that leaves scars.

They let brisbane kick 10 goals in 15 minutes!

Possibly the biggest bed shitting ive ever seen?

Isaac cummings spent the last 10 mins looking at the bench shrugging his shoulders

extraordinary.

Go swans

Reactions: 2 users
Brett Daniels, you cost your team the game. Gives away a 50 which results in a goal, then GWS gets a free on the edge of the goal square a certain goal but selfish Daniels decides to take the advantage and misses an off-the-ground kick from 2 meters out. Instead of going back out to a 25-point lead, they are only in front by 19 points.
The Lions kick the next goal, (2 goal turn around) and the lions gain momentum and go on to kick the next 3 to win the game.

Reactions: 3 users