Umpire farce - Getting worse by the minute! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Umpire farce - Getting worse by the minute!

If we were Collingwood we”d be demanding an investigation into the discrepancy. I know they don’t have to be even, but a gap like that requires an explanation.

Reactions: 2 users
2023 was the worst football I have seen.
The umpires were so involved it got to the point where you expect to hear a whistle blown every 5 seconds.

Reactions: 8 users
2023 was the worst football I have seen.
The umpires were so involved it got to the point where you expect to hear a whistle blown every 5 seconds.
“Football has never been so enjoyable.” * - TBR

* Or some such nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

I recall posting after one of our games in 2023 or 2022 where we had a positive free kick differential (I know!) and said that I felt guilty that we had more free kicks, which sounds crazy.

That's how unusual the situation was.

We need this guy to speak for us to the media after a game:

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users
I recall posting after one of our games in 2023 or 2022 where we had a positive free kick differential (I know!) and said that I felt guilty that we had more free kicks, which sounds crazy.

God his players would love him

Reactions: 1 user

I wonder if there’s a Raptors forum somewhere with supporters professing their respect for this guy, only to be gaslit by someone banging on about how all the calls were correct and that they didn’t understand any of the rules.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I wonder if there’s a Raptors forum somewhere with supporters professing their respect for this guy, only to be gaslit by someone banging on about how all the calls were correct and that they didn’t understand any of the rules.
Reading T76's post I have a tingling sense of deja vu.

Cheating bastards forgot the afl memo. They can gagf

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Underrated post T76.

Now I wonder if the gaslighting poster on that forum, for the sake of anonymity, was called 'The Big _____' .

No no, that's too obvious. Let's call them '___ ___ Richo'.

Well well well looks like the old man still lives rent free in some of the pathetic little keyboard warriors.

I know one thing hes a better man than any of you stains and if he disagrees with you your wrong
Welcome back TBR.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users