Umpire farce - Getting worse by the minute! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Umpire farce - Getting worse by the minute!

Frees will be something like 5-12 at HT, then if the Lions are winning comfortably it’ll get evened up a bit by the end to something like 15-18. But if we are winning comfortably it’ll be something like 10-20+

Reactions: 1 user
Optimist. I’m predicting 10-24
and I’ll be losing my *smile* at the ground tonight
1st time for me at the Gabba. can any seasoned visitors to the ground tell me how tolerant security is there? :)

I've never been kicked out. And to add context, my Mrs walked off and left me there 2 years ago as she was embarrassed about my conduct

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
the theft off lynch & daniher reply cost me a 60 inch samsung.

remote took a 2 foot off break from the opposite couch.

the theft off lynch & daniher reply cost me a 60 inch samsung.

remote took a 2 foot off break from the opposite couch.
:mhihi I think we will have a TV domestic abuse protest somewhere in the future. Poor TVs. They've been copping it since the 80s.

When I get upset about something, especially the flogs, I just use my mouth instead of my hands.

:mhihi I think we will have a TV domestic abuse protest somewhere in the future. Poor TVs. They've been copping it since the 80s.

When I get upset about something, especially the flogs, I just use my mouth instead of my hands.
same here..
till then.

• Haha
Brisbane duck a tackle and get too high. Should have been the other way around.

Taranto gets held and no free.

Grimes doesn’t cause contact and gets pinged for front on.

Way too much influence these terrible umpires are having.

• Angry
Reactions: 4 users
Brisbane duck a tackle and get too high. Should have been the other way around.

Taranto gets held and no free.

Grimes doesn’t cause contact and gets pinged for front on.

Way too much influence these terrible umpires are having.
I’ve just given up with this!

We get nothing.

Hipwood twice jumps takes out our defender and doesn’t even touch the ball.

Lions allowed to do 360 turns, throw and dispose of the ball incorrectly.

High tackles. Nothing.

Reactions: 2 users
I don't think the umps were the difference between us winning and losing tonight but I don't think I've seen a play where a player, Baker, should have received a free kick 3 times within a second and then get pinged for holding the ball.

• Angry
Reactions: 5 users