Umpire farce - Getting worse by the minute! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Umpire farce - Getting worse by the minute!

Was Leigh fisher (no 3) today on drugs or what. What an absolute shafting he gave us

Reactions: 5 users
The more umpires , the more inconsistency's we get and the less talented composed ones ad that to our allready “ grey” interpretation rules and I believe we have created the most frustrating sport to watch in the world

Reactions: 6 users
The throw again Miller in the 3rd quarter was paid by the non officiating umpire about 50 m away, not sure how he had a better view than the bloke 10m away. The other howler was the non holding call (can't recall who it should have gone to), the ump was 2 metres away and somehow didn't see it. We were thoroughly rogered today.

Reactions: 2 users
Yeah it was a good old fashion shafting.

Its not how many, its where.

Heat maps on frees would create riots
to Ports advantage whenever they could .. really obvious ..

If only we got the soft frees in the forward line Port got today
Umps would blow the whistle and give free to Port instantly always hesitant when we had the ball

Reactions: 1 user
to Ports advantage whenever they could .. really obvious ..

Their last goal of the game that essentially killed the contest off was a perfect example. Ball comes across goal, Balta is held over the shoulder, pay either high or holding the man take your pick, no problem, ignore if. JHF picks the ball up and is taken high, free kick Port.

It was a free at the end, but its the consistency we want. Where was the free to Balta? No stats for it, but a missed free directly led to a goal for them.

There were puzzling decisions all day.

Reactions: 6 users
Absolute shafting from these imbeciles again today.

Inept, useless, bungling, incompetent, blundering, bumbling, incapable, inadequate, cheating prancing dickheads.
And that was when they had a good moment or two. Before the ball was bounced at the start of the game.

What a *smile* organisation when these miscreants get paid to put on a display like today’s. The ATO should investigate the afl for fraudulent use of clubs money and the umpires for fraud and extortion, demanding money under false pretences etc.
They can GAGF. So can the afl’s demand for respect for these bumblers. Respect is earned (refer to Glen James) not demanded.

What I saw at the ground today in the last qrtr was an out and out farce - at best extreme incompetence; at worst its bordering on cheating.

I had a feeling that with the game in the balance these idiots would influence the outcome of the game......and right on cue, they did.

This sh!t is turning me (and plenty of others) away from the game.

If the AFL spent as much time and energy sorting this week in/week out rubbish out as they do championing the latest woketard /Govt *smile* they'd get a lot more people at games.

Right now from a business point of view - it's nothing but gross incompetence and there HAS to be consequences because of it.

Reactions: 3 users
We got absolutely penetrated today.

Leigh Fisher should be banned from all AFL grounds . Shouldn't be allowed near Auskick even

Gil was there & was most probably impressed with the four blind Umps . Free against Taranto shocker . Horne Francis umps just luv him. In Player Stats in afl . com players free kicks are not listed. Why ?.