Trade Week - Richmond Only | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade Week - Richmond Only

Because decent KPD are harder to find

But he's not a decent KPD. he's :poop:

That's the gist of my point.

He's reportedly on $750K ATM until 2027 and Hawthorn will be significantly increasing that to get him across.

Reckon his new contract will be $900K min. Likely more. It's for 5 years as well.

If Barass is worth $900k, then Baker is worth $1.2m

Reactions: 1 user
I suggested this months ago 100% this should be on the cards matt clarke and mini our old mates and blair will be onto something i hope
after the many years of the AFL reeming us via a myriad of their inept protocols, it would make a nice change to use one of their own rules to benefit the RFC....just once would put a smile on my face.

Reactions: 4 users
where are our Free Agents? We haven't had one in 5 years since Lynch. Why aren't we after a Battle or a Perryman? We aren't a destination club? Show them the money and they'll come - we're gonna have salary cap to burn. What the hell is Blair doing? You should target FA's while hitting the draft when you rebuild. It costs you nothing in terms of draft capital and you should have money to spare. The only thing Blair has done in 5 years is burn draft picks for Taranto and Hopper. Other than that what the hell has he done?

• Dislike
Reactions: 3 users
Why the obsession with Jagga? He is a player who only has one position inside mid, yes he has great stats but his kicking is limited not great overhead and has a light frame.

A pick in the top 3 should have only one flaw or none , FOS has only one is that he has had a few injuries with the hand he is great all round and can play forward.

Lalor is pretty good all round but his tank needs developing ( just speculating as his Coates team plays him forward a lot) .

Accumulators can be acquired but contested ball winners who can play multiple positions are gold.

• Dislike
Reactions: 4 users
But he's not a decent KPD. he's :poop:

That's the gist of my point.

If Barass is worth $900k, then Baker is worth $1.2m
That piece of 💩 had Reiwoldt's number a few times. I think he's pretty decent. Definitely better than Battle.

where are our Free Agents? We haven't had one in 5 years since Lynch. Why aren't we after a Battle or a Perryman? We aren't a destination club? Show them the money and they'll come - we're gonna have salary cap to burn. What the hell is Blair doing? You should target FA's while hitting the draft when you rebuild. It costs you nothing in terms of draft capital and you should have money to spare. The only thing Blair has done in 5 years is burn draft picks for Taranto and Hopper. Other than that what the hell has he done?
I don’t want Battle or Perryman at $900k pa on 6 year contracts thanks.
For us it is much better to use our draft capital on young players than over paid free agents .
I suspect we aren’t in the market and neither should we be

Reactions: 3 users
I don’t want Battle or Perryman at $900k pa on 6 year contracts thanks.
For us it is much better to use our draft capital on young players than over paid free agents .
I suspect we aren’t in the market and neither should we be
Agree. Plus will dilute the compo for Graham.

Reactions: 1 users
Cummings has got Gws a end of 1st round comp.
By the time we get our picks for Baker and Bolton they will be in the early 20,'s
Where getting screwed.
20241004_173308.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
The way it’s going we’ll be better off holding Bolton and Rioli to their contracts.
I said it along time ago.
People We going 'We will have 8 picks under 20 and 3 picks in the top 10,'.
Let's just wait and see.
We will never match the quality of a 'Bolton' with a suspect pick in the late teens.
If Blair dosent bend them over with the right compensation. Both stay

Reactions: 2 users
At least we know graham definitely nets us a decent pick no matter what now the way they are handing them out like candy to kids. But *smile* the reward for finishing last is just pick 1 now, the 2nd round gets pushed out past 30 wich is utterly ridiculous

Reactions: 1 users
I am still wondering if he will every manage to complete a game for us at any level! All kidding aside, OHB ha gone past him at a rate of knots as he generally manages to stay off the injury list and can take a mark but we really do need a back up for Nanks before we do a Maric on him so I hope we can find something in the trade period
Colin is a witches hat