Trade Week - Richmond Only | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade Week - Richmond Only

It's a coping mechanism our supporters are using. I'd be surprised if you thought Rioli wouldn't be going to GC even if he was single. Unnecessary to put any blame on her at all.
And I didn’t. Pointed out out that where she works is as important to her as it is to him. And that it is just as likely that she can succeed in her work related activities here as it is at the Gold Coast.
It seems clear that she has already had a considerable influence. And quite possible that both will change their collective pt of view.

And I didn’t. Pointed out out that where she works is as important to her as it is to him. And that it is just as likely that she can succeed in her work related activities here as it is at the Gold Coast.
It seems clear that she has already had a considerable influence. And quite possible that both will change their collective pt of view.
my comment was directed at the lurker

Reactions: 1 user
fox footy is saying this deal for BRISBANE'S 20 PICK. i think we would be getting shafted.

POTENTIAL PICK SWAP
Richmond receive: Pick 20

Brisbane receive: Picks 32, 42, 43, 45, 51

We would be shafted over 1050 points which is equivalent to pick 16-17 and close to 16. If that deal gets done i would be peeved.
Am i seeing this right or have i missed something?
You are right. I doubt 32 would be involved in that swap as that is still a pretty decent pick. Other sources have suggested we'd give up three picks for 20, probably 43, 45 & 51.

Reactions: 2 users
We will give up what is better than the next best deal - won't include 32.

Reactions: 1 users
Interesting to see if Blair and Co. will hold firm.
We only agree if we are happy with the deals.
Outgoing Benny said it's Ooze's Team now.

Old Richmond would have been bent over and just said 'Thank You'!
Hoping Ooze has informed Blair of the new mantra.

Oppo Teams may now think, Gee, these Richmond guys are suddenly a lot harder to deal with.
We will see.

Interesting to see if Blair and Co. will hold firm.
We only agree if we are happy with the deals.
Outgoing Benny said it's Ooze's Team now.

Old Richmond would have been bent over and just said 'Thank You'!
Hoping Ooze has informed Blair of the new mantra.

Oppo Teams may now think, Gee, these Richmond guys are suddenly a lot harder to deal with.
We will see.
And maybe leave us holding all those picks. It’s all a game of bluff and who can hold out for longer. Well that’s what it looks like to me.

Tom Morris just said we have asked for Picks 6 & 13 for Rioli. Gold Coast have said no.

Tom Morris just said we have asked for Picks 6 & 13 for Rioli. Gold Coast have said no.
Ok, what would you take if given a choice?
1) Picks 6 and 13 unknown outcomes; or
2) Daniel Rioli known quantity, pure class

Ok, what would you take if given a choice?
1) Picks 6 and 13 unknown outcomes; or
2) Daniel Rioli known quantity, pure class
the whole bargaining chip from our perspective is they must trade both as Lombard will swallow up both picks, unknown outcomes doesn't come into the equation for GCS at their first 2 picks this year.

Wonder if Daniel is visiting the Gold Coast just to catch up for a coffee with his friend Dimma?
Hardwick sold Rioli very early in the year this deal to move to Gold Coast.
They pay overs for Rioli.
Blair helped Dimma out with a smooth transition out of Richmond - he didnt have to but he did.
This one is personal - you dont get our B&F winner for pick 6
Personally I really want pick 6 - however *smile* Dimma & *smile* Gold Coast & *smile* the AFL

Reactions: 4 users